KSP or Flyout alpha?

KSP or Flyout alpha  

27 members have voted

1. 1. KSP or Flyout alpha?

Flyout alpha or KSP? It's a tough choice, but I actually like Flyout alpha. I won't vote until I test it tomorrow.

Send [email protected] your computer information(RAM, i5, i7 etc) and ask for the key. He will give you a free copy of Flyout alpha. It's a amazing game! Just like KSP, Except it's airplanes.

No arguing.

Edited by Guest

From what i have seen, FlyOut Alpha does not really handle the orbital mechanics realistically and the planets/moons are incredibly small, (smaller than KSP's stock system). If FlyOut is going to upscale the planets and allow players to make actual launch vehicles, both would be equally good.

Ok, so I just got it from the developer for free and I love it! It's the best airplane game ever! KSP is better with rockets, but not with airplanes. Flyout had MUCH higher quality graphics and has better shaders and better sounds!

On 2/2/2018 at 4:27 AM, kerbiloid said:

P.S.Though the engine editor is super!

Yes it is! Flyout is a very creative game.

Does FA have anything compatible to BDArmory and all mods being maintained by SpannerMonkey

No. It already comes with weapons.

Edited by Guest

Does FA have anything compatible to BDArmory and all mods being maintained by SpannerMonkey?

It has IR missiles, IRST, radar, and flares ATM.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, dundun93 said:

Flyout alpha or KSP? It's a tough choice, but I actually like Flyout alpha. I won't vote until I test it tomorrow.

No arguing.

I've been saying forever to add editable parts. The only reason this game is comprarble, from what I see, is that the parts are editable. Only if KSP had it,

@OP : I think FlyoutAlpha is as close to Simple Planes as it is to KSP, structure-wise.

Question remains about the aerodynamic and gravitational modelling. If the aerodynamic is good but the gravitational is standard, probably Simple Planes. But if both comes close, it's KSP. If gravitational modelling goes like Principia, I guess I can take a look...

Also, it's Neither, not Neether !

Edited by YNM

On 2/4/2018 at 5:31 AM, razark said:

They're both terrible.

I will continue to use butter on my toast.

FlyOut runs at 15fps at lowest graphics settings on my laptop. 

On 2/2/2018 at 5:27 AM, kerbiloid said:

Does FA have anything compatible to BDArmory and all mods being maintained by SpannerMonkey?

It's  an alpha, no mods at all for it yet

Right now they are trying too get the core in a stable state.  Think of KSP in it's  free days.

It's  going to take years before it's  a viable game for sale

Which is admittedly weird, considering that Steam shows no results for search "Flyout"

EDIT: Update on my search, it seems that I need to submit an email to get a key for the game.

So are only testers allowed? How is it possible that the average player can get it, as shown by @The_Cat_In_Space?

Edited by Matuchkin

27 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Which is admittedly weird, considering that Steam shows no results for search "Flyout"

EDIT: Update on my search, it seems that I need to submit an email to get a key for the game.

So are only testers allowed? How is it possible that the average player can get it, as shown by @The_Cat_In_Space?

One must email [email protected] with one's PC's specs for a key.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.