How many weapons can you fit on your aircraft?

Just how much weaponry can you put on your aircraft without compromizing maneuverability or speed?

Aircraft means:

Planes

Helicopters

Airships

And literally anything else that can fly. Make giant birds that shoot millions of rockets! If it can fly, it's an aircraft. Seaplanes also count. It can be fictional or not, as long as it has weapons.

If you want to make a flying 2km long battleship, go ahead! Follow your dreams!

If you want to move the entire planet, go ahead! Not sure how you're going to do that, but if you want to, then uuuhhh... Go ahead. 

Also, they should use BD Armory, as thats the best for use of weapons. Extra weapons packs I use are:

North Kerbin Dynamics

AvaitorArsenal

Carcharoth Aeronautics

Naval Artillery System

Please make the crafts in 1.2.2, as it is what I use. You may use AirplanePlus for 1.3.1 (works in 1.2.2! Yay!), Firespitter (duh), KAX, KAS, KIS, FAR, any B9 Aerospace parts (There are three packs, all are available), Mk4 System, Lack's Stock Expansion, and any Mk3 expansions.

And remember, Hail Kraken!

EDIT: Don't use IMgur, can't see images at school.

Edited by Kebab Kerman

On 2/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, Glitchgamer12 said:

This really means "who can make the laggiest craft". My potato computer isn't entering this challenge...

More like "How many can fit before it can't fly."

EDIT: Also, I will be posting a link to some cargo planes you can try to take down. Maybe even an absolutely massive plane .

Edited by Kebab Kerman

On 2/15/2018 at 1:46 PM, VR_Dev said:
I had a VTOL tank back in the day. Rotating engines gave it high maneuverability.https://imgur.com/a/HQimT

Ss8XrTQ.png

That's a good one!

1 hour ago, Z1 M4N said:

While perhaps not for the thread specifically, I had these old screenshots of a Corsair and a Hellcat with as much ordnance stuck under-wing as possible :) 2wwRJuU.jpg

Sjdxwnz.jpg

And that's just amazing.

EDIT: Where are those textures from? I can't find it, and is it compatible with 1.2.2?

Edited by Kebab Kerman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.