Science Transfer

Well... Been playing for many years, and finally can't figure something out by clicking random things, and search returns too many or too few results. 

Mothership has returned to LKO, landing return craft has docked with her.  MS command pod has a bunch of stored experiments in it, I need to transfer them to the landing craft command pod.  Can't find the method to do so.   I've tried EVA'ing, and there doesn't seem to be a method (that I saw) to do it this way either?  Is a mod to do this for me if it's one at a time via EVA?  It's a lot of experiments and I hate EVA'ing. 

EVA and stay close to the command pod.  Right click on command pod and there should be an option to take data.  This should take ALL data on the pod.  Take said data and EVA over to and enter the landing command pod, the Kerbal will drop the data off in the pod on the way through the door.  There is also an option to manually leave the data, but the Kerbal will do it upon entering the pod.

Edited by overkill13

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Aight.. found it.  Menu option didn't pop up first time in EVA, and I'm glad it's a one shot deal.

Any mods that will do this for me?

Ship Manifest will do it, including for some uncrewed vessels.

Been useful on my recent RP-0 career.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.