AustinLOLJK

I need help modding

Question

I have tried so many times modding ksp in the past two years with BD armory,  mech jeb, and other mods, but its never worked, no matter how many times I have watched videos, I have not a clue how to do it right. I do not know if there is any automatic installers, but I downloaded Ksp  from the Ksp website. Can someone help me learn how to mod manualally?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

20 hours ago, AustinLOLJK said:

I have tried so many times modding ksp in the past two years with BD armory,  mech jeb, and other mods, but its never worked, no matter how many times I have watched videos, I have not a clue how to do it right. I do not know if there is any automatic installers, but I downloaded Ksp  from the Ksp website. Can someone help me learn how to mod manualally?

Read the OP's in each of the threads for the mods you want to install and in most cases the installation directions are written there 

Edited by DoctorDavinci

This question seems to also belong in the Modding Discussion subforum. The Modded Installs thread is really only for times when mods cause game issues and glitches.

There is a nice write up with pictures here about how to install mods here:

And here is a link to CKAN. Auto downloader/installer.  It will help by grabbing those pesky dependancies: :wink: