Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion - Release Date Announcement

SQUAD

40 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Just be in a hotel with good internet, so that when it does release, you can get it ASAP

Well, I'm going to be in the hotel the week before it releases.  I need something to occupy my time.

18 hours ago, airtrafficcontroller said:

Bug report: Trying to warp to the "Release Date" but its not working.

I'm using with the Vanilla Real World, no mods installed.

I'm pretty sure (if we are not including travel at a large fraction of the speed of light as timewarp.) that timewarp doesn't work in real life. (Just so you know)

13 hours ago, dreadanaught said:

'Cuz if there's a way to install mods into the real world, please inform me.

Avoid the KIDS DLC.

It's pretty cheap at first, but then you have to keep paying and paying and paying, and there's no uninstall option!!

53 minutes ago, strudo76 said:

Avoid the KIDS DLC.

It's pretty cheap at first, but then you have to keep paying and paying and paying, and there's no uninstall option!!

Same story for the Mariage DLC.. Seems fun to play with for a while, after that, it just starts working on your nerves, uninstall is possible, but very complicated, especially with the KIDS DLC installed too. 

4 hours ago, DrLicor said:

Same story for the Mariage DLC.. Seems fun to play with for a while, after that, it just starts working on your nerves, uninstall is possible, but very complicated, especially with the KIDS DLC installed too. 

Curiously, installing Making Hstory  will make getting either of those real-life DLC's much less likely in the short term, but the inoculation does wear off at different rates for different people. Booster (:cool:) shots at regular intervals are recommended if you don't want those DLCs.

Related to Marriage DLC (old joke) http://wilk4.com/humor/humorm97.htm

Edited by StrandedonEarth

2 hours ago, Tyko said:

If it was a real game you'd probably start modding that too  :D 

1 hour ago, DrLicor said:

LOL, I can only imagine  @linuxgurugamer taking over my wife modification because the past dev died. And my car, and house, and airfryer :rep::D

And now, the new release of WifeMods 101

8 hours ago, DrLicor said:

uninstall is possible, but very complicated

I've found the uninstall tends to leave a lot of cruft behind that needs to be manually removed.  And the mod, even after uninstall, remains highly resource demanding.

Just a few weeks now and it gets released.

Then only a few months (at best) for RO/RSS/RP-1 to incorporate some of the new features and release for 1.4...

Myself, I am looking forward to the 1.3.1 release which sounds like it will be soon, there are already dev versions out :wink:

I am now in the `one release behind at best` group.

On 2/7/2018 at 5:44 PM, malkuth said:

This is cool can't wait.  Since I will be getting a free copy, pretty sure I will buy a copy for someone that can't afford it.  We did that a few years ago on Reddit for Christmas time,  was great think with everyone that pitched in we gave away 10+ copies.  Not including the 5+ I gave out on my YouTube channel.  

Was so nice in the day when you could buy KSP for 15 bucks. :)

Yo, I'm broke and bought KSP with the last of money about a week ago. I played when it was in Alpha 0.73 and would pay you back if you sent me a  key. (payday is at each quarter for me)

sooooo are these mission available in a standard campaign or are they a separate game mode? If they are part of the main game can they be used like a story line mode to unlock parts and galactic events?