Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion - Release Date Announcement

SQUAD

I don't suppose @SQUAD can comment on why GoG is lagging with Linux?  1.4.1 and MH is available there for Windows and Mac, but 1.3.1 on Linux and no MH.  Not in a hurry, but I wouldn't mind hearing that it is happening.

I've been out of the loop for awhile, but I got excited for the new update with the new tanks and parts. 

I purchased by copy of KSP around Dec 2012, and transferred it to my Steam library on Oct 2014, where it is listed as Kerbal Space Program - Early Adopters. According to what I've read, I should be eligible to receive Making History for free, but it is still listed as DLC in my Steam to be purchased. 

Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion will be available for $14.99 (USD) on PC. And yes, we’re keeping our promise that all players who purchased the game through April 2013 will receive the expansion for free. We’ll provide more details on how that will work before launch.

Have I missed something or am I just being too excited?

16 hours ago, tg626 said:

Well, you could just buy another copy and maybe giver the key to a friend or family member.  Personally I gave a key to my grandson, and I have both the KSP store version and the Steam version.

This option never came into my mind!

Thank you for this tipp!

I iz $15 poorer. :D

(Looks at Gamedata folder) You even have it structured like a normal mod. lol

Shouldn't the Womberang launch site be named Khazakst.... Wait.... Is there a rule for adding K's if it already starts with one? :D

Edited by SpaceMouse

On 11.03.2018 г. at 2:56 AM, fourfa said:

There's a new large engine that's styled like the real-life F-1 engine, looks like they're still playing with the stats but it's around 1200-1350kN.  Which means that one engine is less powerful than the Mainsail, Twin Boar, Rhino, or Mammoth.  Though a 5x cluster like the Saturn V first stage (S1B) is very serious thrust.

I've seen a lot of people on twitch streams kind of offended that the F-1 analogue isn't the most powerful engine in KSP history, since the F-1 was the most powerful single liquid-fuel engine ever (and still to this day).  It just isn't a perfect analogy since the existing KSP engines are kinda sci-fi future tech

I like it

5 hours ago, _stilgar_ said:

Getting vacations for release day is most of the time the worst decision. Either the release is late or the game has bugs. Learned that the hard way with Sword of the Stars 2...

I put in for holidays at work for Duke Nukem: Forever. Longest holiday of my life. (Just kidding)

I tired to purchase it (direct DL), but I get this message:

"You are already logged in! "

Well, yeah, I am already logged in, because I want to buy it, and presumably I need to log in for that.

When this is fixed, I guess I'll give you guys some money.