Sign in to follow this  
emilb

Near Future Propulsion VASIMR engines problem

Hi.

I install KSP realism overhaul and game is fantastic with this mod.But i have very big problem.I install  the mod Near Future Propulsion and i have problem with engine  Vasimr.When i launch in orbit rocket and start engine have to low power.In Build place show me the same thinks.I try to modify engine from GameData/NearFuturePropulsion/Parts/Engines but nothing happen.

Correct Realism Overhaul support for modded parts is handled through RO itself. Last I checked (admittedly more than a year ago), the patch for Near Future parts that RO shipped was severely outdated, practically to the point of being nonfunctional for plugin-dependant engines like the VASIMRs. At the time I asked if there was interest in me helping to fix it, but received no response at all, so I took it as a "no" and let it be. I don't know how things are nowadays on that front.

Streetwind is the balance boss, and he's very right. RO makes their own patches, I guess NF is not popular enough in that crowd for compatibility.