science wont load into lab

It says the science is from "in space high" -- something you might have collected while you were in orbit, perhaps? When you just entered Ike's SOI perhaps? It really doesn't have anything to do with where you landed the last time. I think the lab is telling the truth that you already processed a "gravity scan in space high over Ike's Central Mountain Range" experiment once.

There is a maximum amount of data storable in the lab. Rightclick the lab and check pls.

Max. is 750 Data and 500 sciencepoints.

Do an EVA, store the science into a pod. When the data in the lab is low enough again "review data" stored in the pod. Then click yellow buttons till data is at max. again.

10 minutes ago, bjerrang said:

Why do i get science from it if i transmit it then , even you state it used? 

Because the science lab processing of an experiment is different from the experiment itself. If you haul the experiment back to Kerbin, you get to keep the 100% return yield... and you also get the opportunity to process another copy of the experiment in the lab in addition. The science lab takes nothing away, it only adds.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.