This is a bit wierd but...

Eldrad_Ulthran

I am not new to this forum. I used to be called @OwenMbut have since lost the password to the account and linked email. I wish to inform you that i used to be @OwenM. None of you will remember me :(. I was a modder and an ok player. I am looking forward to my second adventure here...

Eldrad.

On 2/9/2018 at 7:47 PM, Eldrad_Ulthran said:

I am not new to this forum. I used to be called @OwenMbut have since lost the password to the account and linked email. I wish to inform you that i used to be @OwenM. None of you will remember me :(. I was a modder and an ok player. I am looking forward to my second adventure here...

Eldrad.

I guess Eldrad must live... lemme go get my salt.

warning: post contains obscure references

On 2/12/2018 at 5:37 AM, Eldrad_Ulthran said:

isnt that from dr who?

*ding!* And the elder contestant from Kastria wins 9 bonus science and 200 funds! =)

(Actually, I thought that's why you picked that username... also I misremembered the salt reference, which is from "Image Of The Fendahl" ... bad brain!)

25 minutes ago, MaxwellsDemon said:

Eldrad... I rather liked her, but I couldn't stand him.   (Apologies to Sarah Jane.)

RE obscure references, reminded of this:

Obscure??? Seriously??? hehehe

I have a huge confession to make... Sarah Jane Smith was one of the biggest reasons I started watching Dr. Who in the first place!!!  :kiss:

Oh, and welcome back!

5 minutes ago, MaxwellsDemon said:

That just shows your good taste!

Thanks!!! I was something like 14-15 when she was a companion... How could you not fall for her??? And that got me roped into the show as a whole within a few episodes... The rest is history.

I wish they'd start showing them again, not just the new ones.

Bring back Eldrad!!!  :D

Edited by Just Jim

• 2 months later...