[1.12.x] Click Through Blocker - NEW DEPENDENCY

linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:46 AM, Virtualgenius said:

Hi has anyone experienced the settings window for mechjeb not showing, when I remove click through blocker it works Ksp 1.12.1.3142

KhWcCMQ.png?1

No logs, no support.

Also, Mechjeb doesn't use this mod at all

On 7/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, Virtualgenius said:

Sorry I missed a dependency spacetux library completely all my fault  have had a break from the game for a while just catching up

Thank you for sharing. I also was missing this library and had the same issue.

Weirdly, MechJeb worked fine without ToolbarControl and ClickThroughBlocker installed, but then spammed NREs and wouldn't draw windows correctly with LGG's tools installed. In addition to the picture @Virtualgenius included, MJ was missing several parts like orbit and surface info, also couldn't find/display information like delta-v to add to custom windows. It was very strange.

I don't see SpaceTux Library listed as a dependency for either ToolbarControl or ClickThroughBlocker, nor included in the downloads. But installing it did resolve the conflict.

I've tested this, and neither ToolbarController nor ClickThroughBlocker needs SpaceTuxLibrary to work.  It is NOT a dependency of the two mods.

I also tested Mechjeb with both mods, but without SpaceTuxLibrary, and it worked fine.

So you must have something else going on.  Logs would be useful, as I said before:

No logs, no support

• 5 weeks later...

Just a mild gripe, the spacedock site for this mod lists its compatiblity with 1.12, but this forum site hasn't gotten that yet
Threw me off a bit at first, but of course if mods like betterTimeWarp for 1.12 need this then this has to be 1.12 compatible :P

11 hours ago, Dobelong said:

Just a mild gripe, the spacedock site for this mod lists its compatiblity with 1.12, but this forum site hasn't gotten that yet
Threw me off a bit at first, but of course if mods like betterTimeWarp for 1.12 need this then this has to be 1.12 compatible :P

This mod IS compatible with 1.12.   I just forgot to update the title on it.   If you use CKAN, that would take care of it for you

Sorry, but I have 260 mods to update, I can't do it all.  

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

This mod also apparently does not play nice with MechJeb. Is there a patch or something else to fix that?

Ummm, they don’t have any interaction. You need to back up your statement with logs and a better description.  I use both without any issue

9 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ummm, they don’t have any interaction. You need to back up your statement with logs and a better description.  I use both without any issue

It's causing many of the menus to be glitched and many more to just not show up at all. Custom Window Editor especially. It's just blank and it doesn't do anything. It's letting me create windows from templates as well, but those are just blank windows with nothing on them. The windows in question as well IE: Orbit Info, Vessel Info, Delta-V Stats ...etc... are completely missing. I can create them with the Custom Window Editor but that just creates blank windows that do nothing, they also disappear again when I reload the game again. I mentioned this on the Github page for MechJeb and the response I got was that it was ClickThroughBlocker causing the issue. I'd post logs but I don't know how!:valsob:

Edited by Brainpop14

6 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

I mentioned this on the Github page for MechJeb and the response I got was that it was ClickThroughBlocker causing the issue. I'd post logs but I don't know how!:valsob:

Read this BEFORE asking for supporthttp://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/83212-how-to-get-support-read-first/

6 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

I mentioned this on the Github page for MechJeb

Ummm, was it just some random person saying so?  Because if this was true, then there would be lots of people complaining about this, since CTB is required by most of my mods, and many of them are heavily used.

Waiting for the log file to see what's going on

16 hours ago, Brainpop14 said:

First off, you have MiniAVC installed (it used to be included in many mods).

Install ZeroMiniAVC and try again, or delete these files:

AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\B9_Aerospace\Plugins\MiniAVC.dll 
AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\ModuleSequentialAnimateGeneric\MiniAVC.dll
AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SSTU\MiniAVC\MiniAVC.dll 

• 2 months later...

Hello, i selected on start of new carrer and in difficulty settings "FocusFollowsClick".

But every time I reload game or reenter VAB the CTB button  tells me that the mode is "mouse".

I change it by clicking this button to "click", but it resets after reload to "mouse".

8 hours ago, tribil said:

Hello, i selected on start of new carrer and in difficulty settings "FocusFollowsClick".

But every time I reload game or reenter VAB the CTB button  tells me that the mode is "mouse".

I change it by clicking this button to "click", but it resets after reload to "mouse".

You need to do that in the settings to save it

2 hours ago, BlueBirdAzurite said:

Hey, so I just found out that the mod *also ToolBarControl* are incompatible with the newest version of Kopericus, i always get a message saying that kopernicus couldn't load the other planets etc and my games can't load too, only when these mods are in my folder, so i'd like help here

Use cKan to install  your mods, that will solve your problems.

I use Kopernicus along with about 220 other mods, including ToolbarControl, ClickThroughBlocker and SpaceTuxLibrary, without any problem at all

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.