[1.12.x] Click Through Blocker - NEW DEPENDENCY

linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2022 at 8:44 PM, Radical2638 said:

I've been having that same problem as the quoted post, and in my case I changed it in the settings. It didn't work. Still defaults back to "Mouse".

What, exactly are you doing?  List all the steps including how you are exiting the game.

These are the steps that I just did to test:

Original setting was Focus Follows Click.  Starting at the KSC

1. Hit Escape
  2. Click Settings
  3. Click Difficulty Options
  4. Click Click-Through-Blocker
  5. Unchecked the toggle Focus follows mouse click
  6. The toggle for Focus change is global was enabled, I left that alone
  7. Click Accept
  8. Click Accept
  9. Clicked Resume

Then, to test it being saved, I did:

1. Escape (or the button at the top-right) to bring up the Pause menu
  2. Click Quick to Main Menu
  3. Click Quit
  4. Restarted the game, got into the KSC and verified that the settings were still as I left

Is there any way to disable the input lock feature? It locks my controller  inputs to 50% on scene load and creates a lot of mess with custom axis that should be 0 by default. Controller inputs stay locked until I click  the clear input locks icon. The controller type is CustomHID, maybe that's the reason why it's being locked.

Edited by Manul

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 5:45 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

What, exactly are you doing?  List all the steps including how you are exiting the game.

These are the steps that I just did to test:

Original setting was Focus Follows Click.  Starting at the KSC

1. Hit Escape
  2. Click Settings
  3. Click Difficulty Options
  4. Click Click-Through-Blocker
  5. Unchecked the toggle Focus follows mouse click
  6. The toggle for Focus change is global was enabled, I left that alone
  7. Click Accept
  8. Click Accept
  9. Clicked Resume

Then, to test it being saved, I did:

1. Escape (or the button at the top-right) to bring up the Pause menu
  2. Click Quick to Main Menu
  3. Click Quit
  4. Restarted the game, got into the KSC and verified that the settings were still as I left

I am also running into this issue. I can reliably reproduce it by going to difficulty settings, checking focus follows mouse click, and clicking accept. If I return to difficulty settings after leaving but before doing anything with the CTB toolbar icon, it will stay at what I set it to. The toolbar icon still shows focus follows mouse. If I click on the icon, making sure it is set to following click, and then return to difficulty settings, the focus follows click option is now unchecked again.

On 2/21/2022 at 10:48 PM, TV4Fun said:

Also, it doesn't seem to be blocking click-throughs, which I kind of thought was the whole point of the mod.

It also only works for mods that are compiled using CTB; mods that don't use it can't be helped.

5 minutes ago, MalfunctionM1Ke said:

The Clickthroughblocker is throwing a massive number of Excemptions on my end. This list is just growing endlessly and other mods like NavyFishs docking allignment isnt working at all because of it.

I'm probably reading this wrong, but it looks as if ToolbarControl(ler) isn't loading. Have you installed it?

On 2/10/2018 at 11:26 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

NEW DEPENDENCY

This mod will do nothing by itself, it will need to be used by other mods (see Precise Node for an example)

• 4 months later...
31 minutes ago, JoshTheKerbal said:

Player.log

Sorry I can't upload the logs as links

Why not?  Everyone else can.  Upload the files to a file sharing service such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox, then post a public link to that file here.

Have you read this thread on how to post links to files?

Edited by Brigadier

7 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Maybe try updating to 1.12.3? Shouldn't cause issues with mods, and will rule out one possibility

Still happens

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YEWp8dCvN1tunGJZmXbr-LYTbUwxbR4h/view?usp=sharing

Player.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pb8XLty2WXiK2oqKcWUTHfXVQ5kNDrmW/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New release, 2.1.10.18

• Fixed a memory leak where two game events were beiing  used, added a DontDestroyOnLoad to RegisterToolbar
  • Updated version number to avoid dependency issues

The version number update (from 0.1.10.17 to 2.1.10.18) was needed to avoid dependency issues by other mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.