SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

Hi fellow Kerbaunuts and Kerbaunauticas?

I just migrated to a new Major version of the SPacedock code ive been working on the past weeks.

Please report all showstoper bugs :)

Greetings

VITAS

8 minutes ago, VITAS said:

Hi fellow Kerbaunuts and Kerbaunauticas?

I just migrated to a new Major version of the SPacedock code ive been working on the past weeks.

Please report all showstoper bugs :)

Greetings

VITAS

What is "Mumble", it doesn't seem to do anything?

And, not to be greedy, is there any improvement in the search capability in the works?

Only 3 featured mods?

Also, when displaying a LOT of mods on screen, it should be in some sort of order, even if only alphabetical.

But, still, a very nice improvement

LGG

I like the ability to see so many mods on a single page. Big previews are nice, but not having to scroll and go the next page is nicer.

There are only two things that I immediately noticed. 

You lose the KSP link in the top bar when you go to the recently updated or most popular mod sections. Everywhere else it seems like the SpaceDock | Kerbal Space Program link stays put.

And having the description text run right up to the browser border seems a little odd, maybe just a small white space padding would help.

Edited by DMagic

@VITAS You mean "http://spacedock.info/kerbal-space-program" >>> Click on a mod (K.F. for example, it's on featured atm) >>> Click "Download" >>> should work? Because I've tried:

• going directly to the linked file
  • going to the mod page then the download
  • going from the KSP page to the mod, to the download
  • going from the SpaceDock front page, to the KSP page, to the mod page, to the download

Hey! looks nice man! 
- As already noted, can't seem to download anything. The 500 error has turned into an SQL error, but I guess that's you debugging.
- Some page loads are a bit slow ie when going to http://spacedock.info/browse/top and then clicking next can take a while. 
- v minor thing, when you click on advanced search and the popup dialog appears you remove the right scroll bar (which makes sense), but you might want to replace it with a 15px padding-right so the page doesn't appear to shift.