SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

One thing I noticed was that my mods were listed as not compatible with KSP 1.0.7. Which is... uhm... I'm not sure what it is.

I realise that you're busy fixing your code and I have no complaints, I'm just wondering if that was a bug or if I have missed a new release of the game? I'm using 1.1 pre-release right now and I have a very limited bandwidth, so I can't check to see if there's a 1.0.7 out or if it's an error on your end.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyPanzer said:

One thing I noticed was that my mods were listed as not compatible with KSP 1.0.7. Which is... uhm... I'm not sure what it is.

I realise that you're busy fixing your code and I have no complaints, I'm just wondering if that was a bug or if I have missed a new release of the game? I'm using 1.1 pre-release right now and I have a very limited bandwidth, so I can't check to see if there's a 1.0.7 out or if it's an error on your end.

I don't think yours were the only ones listed as 1.0.7 as Real Launch Sites was showing as 1.0.7 (and as being an outdated version).

2 minutes ago, WintericeUK said:

I don't think yours were the only ones listed as 1.0.7 as Real Launch Sites was showing as 1.0.7 (and as being an outdated version).

Ah. I was editing my own page when I noticed it and then I got the 500. I just wanted to see if it was two separate issues since my limited bandwidth made it hard to verify if there actually was a new build out. Thanks for the answer.

Ok, But the old version (KerbalStuff like) has bad colors in the editor that makes it unusable in Chrome at least.  Black on dark grey, White on white, that sort of thing.

I actually installed an extension that allows me to toggle CSS on and off JUST so I could work on my Mod entries...  :/

EDIT:

Just (re)discovered the ittybitty toggle for "Enable Dark Theme".  Once I UNchecked that I can see again!!!  Seems it's the dark theme that needs work, as it impliments a dark background, but leaves the editor text the same old colors which were meant for a white background.

Edited by tg626

Nice and responsive design. Loaded much quicker than previous version ported from KS code. On wide screeen there is much more mods shown at the same time, making overall browsing much quicker while pictures are still large enough to be able to figure out what is each mod about.

I mostly use it in passive way trough CKAN, but from time to time there is need to download mods manualy if they were not available on github or some other hosting site. I didn't registered on spacedock so I can't give any feedback about area for moders/registered users.

What I have noticed, however, is small glitch when you resize window to minimal width (estimated 150-200 pixels). When you do that, then title "SpaceDock>Kerbal Space Program is wraped down over buttons for link to browse featured mod. Not a big deal for desktop users, but it might be issue for folks that check page from mobile phones/tablets with narrow screens.

I don't have option to check how page will going to look like on mobile, if there is already detection for mobile users then it is all OK.

yes i know there some work left for mobile versions.

the major feature apart from the design is the ability to host mods for multiple games. but all the ksp specific features are still there and you can simply adjust your bookmarks to the subsite.

43 minutes ago, VITAS said:

the major feature apart from the design is the ability to host mods for multiple games. but all the ksp specific features are still there and you can simply adjust your bookmarks to the subsite.

great work on the beta!

On February 14, 2016 at 3:27 PM, inigma said:

Update: Here is the PizzaDock Official Patreon Donation link to help PizzaDock pay for monthly expenses:

You know It's no longer April Fools, right?  I think you missed that one. ;) 

1 minute ago, inigma said:

man that pizza gets on everything don't it?

I love pizza.  I could eat it all day...  Tis a shame I'm out of replikes.

9 hours ago, VITAS said:

Are we supposed to be able to log in with our usernames?

EDIT:. Resetting the password did the trick.

Edited by RA3236

im aware that the mobile view isnt uhm perfect i fixed it but that fix seems to gone missing :)

ill resubmit that as soon as possible

btw you manged to get ksp running on a smartphone?! :P

1 hour ago, VITAS said:

im aware that the mobile view isnt uhm perfect i fixed it but that fix seems to gone missing :)

ill resubmit that as soon as possible

btw you manged to get ksp running on a smartphone?! :P

Cheers for the soon fix.

Now wouldn't the smartphone option be awesome!  I wish - however once the console ports are finished... surely Unity 5 runs on android?

Peace.