SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

36 minutes ago, VITAS said:

I would welcome some reliable way to get new version numbers via http from somewhere. I could write something to auto add it.

If you don't mind parsing JSON, CKAN tracks the versions in this file:  https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/blob/master/Core/builds.json

It's typically updated within a day or two of a new release.

1.4.4 Is now active in SpaceDock.

Mod Update time :)

Sorry it took a bit longer to do. Busy cant begin to describe my current worklife (And yes im employed again :) ).

Edited by VITAS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

The Follow button is not displayed on mods.  Also, if I unfollow a mod, the Follow button is not displayed.  What do I need to do to fix this??  And, yes, I am logged into my SpaceDock account.

Not sure if needed, but are you allowing cookies from the site in your browser?

49 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

The Follow button is not displayed on mods.  Also, if I unfollow a mod, the Follow button is not displayed.  What do I need to do to fix this??  And, yes, I am logged into my SpaceDock account.

Check LGG's hints.  Just for the record, I tested in Chrome and Firefox, following , unfollowing and following again a couple of mods.  All seems to work fine.  

what browser are you using, and which version?  And what screen rez?  I notice when shrinking the browser window size, at some point it decides to stack the download and follow buttons and make them full width.  While at larger widths, it has them side by side;

1JDIYUT.png

So, if for example, you can't see your login name near the "Welcome, <username>" bit, then maybe there's something funny going on with the screen width detection?

I'm grasping at straws here though.  Moar info needed.

I'm using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit).  I have Chrome full screen on a 1280x1024 resolution.  I can see my username.  In mods I'm following, I'm shown the Unfollow button.  However, if I unfollow, I'm not shown the option to follow again.

In Internet Explorer, I'm not shown the menu from which I can login.

In Firefox, I can login and the Follow button is displayed.

Edited by Apollo13

• 4 weeks later...

@VITAS i have a request... as always, tho, no pressure ;)

I ust noticed that looking at the downloads per day, per version graph, that the popup detail window seems limited to ust showing 13 versions of the mod.
Unfortunately, tho, it seems its the *FIRST, oldest* 13 versions... and not the *LAST, most recent* 13 versions...
This example shows version 0.0.0 at the top of the list... and only goes to vers. 1.3.9 at the bottom...

8WDZKhD.png

Maybe switch that around, so it shows the most recent version at the top, and goes backward as it goes down the list...
and/or, maybe make that widow wrap/wider to show *ALL* versions?

Anyway, ust an idea, for if you ever get a time when you are poking around the code again...

As Always,
THANK YOU for providing SD ;)

• 2 weeks later...