SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

• 2 weeks later...

i'm trying to upload my texture pack which is about 1GB big, but upload is keep stop at around 25%. so i tried to upload as split compressed file and now it can't recognize it's format. what can i do?

my pack's previous version is still bigger than 800mb but uploaded well.

Edited by VaNnadin

• 2 weeks later...

Important: SpaceDock will be down for maintenance tomorrow (30th January). I Will post before i shut it down.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:44 AM, VaNnadin said:

i'm trying to upload my texture pack which is about 1GB big, but upload is keep stop at around 25%. so i tried to upload as split compressed file and now it can't recognize it's format. what can i do?

Sorry @VaNnadin for the late reply.

Uh i rarly have mods that large. 

You could try uploading an placeholder file and i give you a nextcloud share where you can upload your version so i can replace it.

Send me a PM here.

I will also look into the problem to fix it for future releases.

Edited by VITAS

On 1/15/2020 at 6:44 AM, VaNnadin said:

I tested it today, and it worked, I think we can rule out a bug on the server side.

It's probably a network problem, we can't do much about that. But maybe the solution with Nextcloud as @VITAS said works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Request: could / would you turn the CKAN image on a mod to be a link to the actual CKAN listing? for mod authors.

Might want to attempt this on your own and submit a pull request. The markup is here:

Note that turnaround times are pretty long, it might be months before you'd see such a change in production.

Edited by HebaruSan

2 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Might want to attempt this on your own and submit a pull request. The markup is here:

Note that turnaround times are pretty long, it might be months before you'd see such a change in production.

html and all things web are far beyond my current skill levels. Might attempt once I master C#, KSP, Unity, Blender, GIMP, Biscuit, Git, GitHub, ... :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes the datacenter decided to suddenly power down their storage systems or something.

throwing bricks and exploding rockets at them as we speak.

fixed for the time being. :)

Edited by VITAS

There will be a downtime for SpaceDock in 1h (16:10 GMT) for 1h.

Finished. Site is back up again.

Special thanks to everyone who has commited code. :)

Edited by VITAS

54 minutes ago, Probus said:

I think there may still be a problem.  I can upload my file now.  If I try to test the link, it can't find the uploaded file.

An investigation is currently raging in the IRC channel / Discord. It looks like @DasSkelett and @godarklight have pinpointed the cause and are discussing how to deploy the fix.