SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

@VITAS Hi!

Don't know why exactly but... your website seems to be awfully slow or even down at time. I get HTTP Timeout almost everytime since an hour and a half ago.

Maybe is it attacked by DDOS or something like that, but seems not really fine... Just when I wanted to download CONTARES packs ! :)

Yeah... me too...
It seems to only be when you click any of the four "Browse XXXXXXX" buttons, or when you click an actual "Download" button...

Opening specific mods pages seesm to work, as well as the site search feature... vOv

Edited by Stone Blue

16 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

I saw someone posting the Making History parts on there. Not sure if that was taken down already?

Also getting a lot of errors lately, seems the site is down quite frequently.

Happened a couple weeks ago, wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened again.  (Check the previous page).  If it's back, should probably PM the link to one of the admins.

hi,

yes, someone posted the official dlc. we removed it as soon as possible.

Any site problems arent related to that.

i had no problem loading the site today.

if there are specific urls not working please tell me.

Edited by VITAS

10 minutes ago, VITAS said:

hi,

yes, someone posted the official dlc. we removed it as soon as possible.

Any site problems arent related to that.

We can load the site itself including all the mods listed on it. But whenever we press Download we get "500 Internal error".

This also affects downloads via CKAN.

Edited by Angustino

16 minutes ago, VITAS said:

I'm not able to download any mods. everything I try gives me a 500 error.
couple examples: https://spacedock.info/mod/1685/Action Groups Extended/download/2.3.3.3 | https://spacedock.info/mod/1290/FuelWings/download/3.2e
but if I pick any random mod (via browser) and click download I get the 500 response, and the KerbalX mod scanner wasn't able to fetch any mods from spacedock today.

I usually go to the "Freshest Mods" page either directly at https://spacedock.info/kerbal-space-program/browse/updated or from the button on the main KSP mod page. Both give the 500 error. CKAN also returns a 500 error when trying to update mods through the app.

Edit: Seems to have been fixed as I was writing this. Thanks! :cool:

Edited by Radical Isotope

3 minutes ago, VITAS said:

I checked and found the problem to be a full partition. I freed some space and voila its working again. Sorry for that :/

awesome dude, thanks for the fix!! 

1 minute ago, VITAS said:

interresting that we accumulated over 1tb of mods and versions of them. Didnt expect that to happen when i set up the system.

Out of curiosity, which is the largest mod? I know there are some are over 0.5GB.
KerbalX has now got around 1GB of craft files, obviously an order of magnitude different to hosting mods, but still, a GB of just craft files, 26.6 thousand of the little things!