SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

6 minutes ago, VITAS said:

interresting that we accumulated over 1tb of mods and versions of them. Didnt expect that to happen when i set up the system.

Mother of god. Has the limit been reached? 

i havent checked but i remember the planetary structures / cities mod was quite large.

No the server has enough space (And if it ever will hit its limits ive other) i just had to move other stuff to different partitions.

Edited by VITAS

• 2 weeks later...

I once wanted to support mods for them but they either didnt take off or noone uloaded mods for them.

So they just exist and i could remove them.

I always wanted to add new games but i would only do it again if someone from within the modding community of that game would approach me and would be willing to act as maintainer of that section and contact between spacedock and that community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

This site has more crashes than a stock ksp rocket.

I don't know how you play, but I crash a lot more than once every couple of months.

:)

Vitas is running this stuff pretty much on his own. On minimal budget. I think he's doing pretty good with it.

SpaceDock is down at least once a week, sometimes more. I check the site 4-5x a day to see if any of the mods I use have a new release, regularly run into error messages.

I don't use stock parts, plus mechjeb does 99% of my launch routines, so I don't crash much to be honest :D

Edited by Jimbodiah

1 hour ago, VITAS said:

I should realy work on my reaction time though :)

Yes. You are currently ranking between sloth and slow loris. :wink:

Thanks for getting it up. That sounded better in my head. Eh. Thanks. Back to updating everything I go. :rolleyes:

i had the whole server crash and reboot. im still picking up the bits. Nothing to serious but stuff like mail, bnc, dmp site and api need a bit of a kicking. :)

(after beeing up for years without any hardware problems or unexpected cold starts its a fairly good track record)

Edited by VITAS

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 8:45 PM, VITAS said:

i had the whole server crash and reboot. im still picking up the bits. Nothing to serious but stuff like mail, bnc, dmp site and api need a bit of a kicking. :)

(after beeing up for years without any hardware problems or unexpected cold starts its a fairly good track record)

So nothing is lost, right?
Thanks for the hard work!

• 2 weeks later...