SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

On 3/10/2022 at 12:13 PM, DasSkelett said:

I think it's the curl command. "-c" only *writes* the cookies to the file, use "-b" to read from a cookie file.

On 3/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, cineboxandrew said:

Ah, thanks. You should probably update the example command in the docs then https://github.com/KSP-SpaceDock/SpaceDock/blob/master/api.md

Have I got this right?

API URL Cookie flag
/api/login -c
/api/mod/create -b
/api/mod/1234/update -b

Just wanted to make sure since I see three places using -c right now, and it seems that writing the file would still be correct for logging in.

3 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Have I got this right?

Yup, that should be correct.

One could even combine -c and -b in order to store new or updated cookies being returned while reading existing ones, but that's not necessary for SpaceDock.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 3:06 AM, AlphaMensae said:

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error on Spacedock when I try to publish an update for Modular Launch Pads. Happens several times.

Still happening.

@VITAS

I'm having the same problem for FUR

On 5/10/2022 at 3:06 AM, AlphaMensae said:

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error on Spacedock when I try to publish an update for Modular Launch Pads. Happens several times.

Still happening.

@VITAS

11 hours ago, Nils277 said:

I'm having the same problem for FUR

Please try again now, it should work again. The web server disk filled up due to a rogue log file in the wrong location.

• 3 months later...

Im moving services to different servers. In process of getting ready to move SpaceDock it self (short) outages of things like email my occur.

I will notify you in advance before moving the site itself. Expect a downtime of about 1-2h for that.

Trying to upload a mod, tried Google Chrome and Firefox, and when I try to load it gets part way then I get this message in pink.

500 Internal Server Error: Clearly you've broken something. Maybe if you refresh no one will notice.

Have tried 20 plus times with no luck.

Please help.

@VITAS

10 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Trying to upload a mod, tried Google Chrome and Firefox, and when I try to load it gets part way then I get this message in pink.

500 Internal Server Error: Clearly you've broken something. Maybe if you refresh no one will notice.

Have tried 20 plus times with no luck.

Please help.

@VITAS

ill look into it

On 9/2/2022 at 9:19 PM, ColdJ said:

@VITAS

Thank you very much ,it works now. Was even able to upload it using Firefox which I haven't been able to do for ages. (I really hate having to use Chrome to do that.)

Thank you @linuxgurugamer for confirming and tagging me.

Yes @DasSkelett and @HebaruSan fixed some upload bugs. Im happy to hear that youre able to use Firefox again.

18 hours ago, HebaruSan said:

Hey @VITAS, SpaceDock is down. I can still ssh to alpha, so something with the ATS?

3Wohm7u.png

... and now it looks OK. Hopefully that's because something got fixed rather than the problem being intermittent.

Both. :)