SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

• 2 months later...

Hi,

ive added Kerbal Space Porgram 2 under https://spacedock.info/kerbal-space-program-2

to SpaceDock.

Because we dont know the Version Numbers yet i used a temporary Version number of 0.0.0.0.1. Once "real" Version numbers are added to SpaceDock you just have to click update on your mods like you would with any new game release.

Who will be the first to upload a KSP2 mod?

Have fun.

Maintanance:
On Monday the 6th at 15:00 CET we will update the Site. There will be a Downtime of up to 30 Minutes.
We will keep you up to date here.

Downtime has ended.

Enjoy the new features and fixes.

Edited by VITAS

If youre having problems with the Advanced Search help beeing in the way reload your browser cache by pressing

Shift+F5

OR
Shift+ click reload

Edited by VITAS

On 3/9/2023 at 2:41 AM, hello there said:

can you for the love of god almighty just disable the popup for the advanced search it breaks the entire website 

you and your browser cache can if you press shift+f5

Kerbal Space Program 2 v0.1.1.0  added to SpaceDock

• 2 weeks later...

An attempt was made to address the caching issues from the previous update, but it doesn't seem to have worked completely (the traffic server website is still serving old files). There may be site glitches for 24 hours.

ALL CLEAR: This issue took care of itself a few hours later.

Edited by HebaruSan

On 4/18/2023 at 7:29 PM, AtomicTech said:

@VITAS, I'm working on the KROMBUS Project SpaceDock page and I found that my image embeds aren't working; can you look into this?

Looks like the URL goes to a page containing the image, not the image itself. Also when in doubt, don't leave things like the alt text blank.

SpaceDock is doing its part correctly:

0qpQsqb.png

Edited by HebaruSan

• 3 months later...

Fixed.
For everyone wanting to play along: full /boot partitions cause kernel updates to fail in such a way that the machine comes up, has enough networking to not fail heartbeat but not have all the networking to be reachable by end users.
Error messages in that case are all over the place and not helfull :D

Edited by VITAS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey VITAS, is there a way of transferring ownership of a Spacedock entry if the original author is no longer active? I have been handling Outer Planets Mod for around 5 years now but the Spacedock entry is still left in the state that the original author, Capt Robau, left it in back in 2016. The current mod repository is managed by myself with Capt Robau as a collaborator (https://i.imgur.com/sLC928v.png) which was discussed and confirmed via forum private messages back in 2017.

It would be useful to gain control over the OPM Spacedock entry to be able to update it.

EDIT: Resolved.

Edited by Poodmund

On 11/15/2023 at 5:13 AM, VITAS said:

Had a small DNS Problem that caused a bit of downtime.  Sorry.

(Why does Powerdns add DB columns and not add them in updates?)

I tested CKAN and it still works, though, it has to run off of archives of SpaceDock to get the mod files.