Can't do nothing but load a save (bug XBox)

Hi there.

A really annoying bug have occurred many times in my KSP. Sometimes while im in orbit i can't save a game or recover vessel or do anything but load another save. I'm able to steer my ship and do what i want with it. This thing happens even sevral times in a row: i saved my game while i was on trajectory to Mun and i couldn't saved anymore when i was on Mun's orbit. I tried to load previous save but it happend again. Please do something about it.

3 hours ago, Krystek007 said:

Hi there.

A really annoying bug have occurred many times in my KSP. Sometimes while im in orbit i can't save a game or recover vessel or do anything but load another save. I'm able to steer my ship and do what i want with it. This thing happens even sevral times in a row: i saved my game while i was on trajectory to Mun and i couldn't saved anymore when i was on Mun's orbit. I tried to load previous save but it happened again. Please do something about it.

Welcome to the forums! Anyway, this is a bug collectively known as "The time warp bug" it can only be fixed by restarting the game. It will reload you to your last save. So quick save a lot!

I may have found a way around this bug. 

While in time warp quick save every 5 seconds or so. For some reason unknown to me, the games saves your progres and doesnt crash after the time warp is complete. This method isn’t 100% effective all the time, but it got me to Duna and Ike. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.