quicksave no longer works!

Having an issue on PS4 EE version.   I can save at the space-centre gives me a new quicksave #?? however in space or during a mission I normally get the stock 'quicksave'  this would overwrite the old quicksave which was good .. anything went wrong I could reload.   However I have about 30 regular quicksaves now..  the last couple missions quicksave failed to take.   brings up the dialog..  but X doesnt do anything just sits there.  I can edit and change the filename but again doesnt actually save.   Worse yet is once I fail to save I cannot switch back to the Space Centre for a regular quicksave..  yea..  its pretty bad..  last night this happened after landing on minmus and I am just hoping that persistent save worked 

I had this happen about a week ago once but it cleared up after a couple missions 

currently though seems to be a continual issue now. 

btw I tried deleting older quicksaves..  I even deleted the quicksave file itself incase it was a filespace issue. 

In career mode and unlocked upto 160 science tier 

1 hour ago, bolloxim said:

I had this happen about a week ago once but it cleared up after a couple missions 

currently though seems to be a continual issue now. 

btw I tried deleting older quicksaves..  I even deleted the quicksave file itself incase it was a filespace issue. 

In career mode and unlocked upto 160 science tier 

I had this same issue on PS4, EE.

I have started to make sure that I; close all drop down windows (fuel, contracts, science experiments ), no targets set, and no manoeuvre nodes set. Before trying to save.

Seems to clear the problem up. Try this and post if it helps, the more info the DEV's can get the more likely they can fix the issue.

I'm also trying to keep the number of save files to a minimum, as well as occasionally deleting excess ships and aircraft from inventory.

I have a follow up here..  I loaded up yesterday and loaded my save.   the persistent save had me in space not on kerbal.  I also had access to admin tracker etc..  so I selected tracking station to select my lander ship  at this point it just crashed out ..   blue screen .   I rebooted my console at this point.   On reloading I got the corrupted save message , restoring backup.   This restored me to the same point.  Except now Quicksave started to work again.   So either revert to backup or rebooting the system fixed the issue last night.   

normally I use restmode not power off so that could be a factor ? 

it quicksaves after timewarp, I was using many time warps before qsave on munnis.  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.