'Looks like 1.3.1 just dropped a bit ago (or back in October)

Archgeek

Goodly swarm of bugfixes, tasty things under +++ Enhancments, but a few bits, a few bits freaking shine:

• Add action groups for wheel motors and wheel steering.
  • Add ‘Control from here’ to External Seat.
  • Add action group for ‘Control from here’ to ModuleCommand and ModuleDockingNode, External Seat and Grapple.

Methinks such action groups are going to make certain entities quite happy.

Edit: too bad this was from months ago, and I just hadn't looked at the game's Steam entry for a while.

Edited by Archgeek
I am clearly too tired to internet, or to videogames.

BHAHAHHaHaHaHaHaHaH!  Oh, oh dear...  I'm not drunk, but I am pretty dang sleepy.  I have auto-updates turned off for the game in Steam, and haven't launched it via steam in some time, instead using a desktop shortcut to the 64b exe.  I for some reason, just tonight, noticed "Update Required" in Steam, downloaded it, and had a look at the changelog, thinking it was new.  :blush:

October.  Wow I feel like a dippus.

Holy pants.  I was tired.  I didn't even actually hit Submit Reply last night.

Don't feel bad, I'm still playing 1.2.x, I have 1.3.1 downloaded, but I wanted to wait for mods to level out, and .... well.... I never got around to updating.    At this point, I'll just keep playing till 1.4 and the DLC drops, and then I'll update, as I'm guessing this will be the last major release for some time, aside from future DLC's.

1 hour ago, Archgeek said:

Holy pants.  I was tired.  I didn't even actually hit Submit Reply last night.

I've been there too. And I think all of us can relate to being excited about KSP, so you're in good company. I hope you got/get some good sleep.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.