1.2.2 KSP crashes after separating stage. Also RSSVE doesn't work.

I have KSP 1.2.2 installed with Realistic Progression Zero, and RSS/RO Soviets Rockets and Spacecraft. When I separate my main stage, the game freezes, and crashes. Also, RSSVE does not give the enhancement properly. It gives a black sky with cyan color horizons. Could anybody help me with these problems, THANKS!

KSP: 1.2.2 Windows 64-bit

Problem: Game crashes after separating a stage on RN-Vostok form Raidernick. RSSVE does not function properly as it gives a cyan horizon with a dark sky.

How to recreate: Manually install RSSVE and all of its dependencies. For the crashing, fly RN Vostok 1, separate the fairings and then the stage after it.

Mods: RP-0 with all of its dependencies. RSSVE and it's dependencies. 

Edited by JEB'S DESTINY

Look at the log, maybe you have a currupt or incorrect version of Principia loaded? I deleted some lines to make it fit. I don't run Scatter, EVE, RSS, or many other mods you have so I am not familiar if any are critical issues. 

ERR 21:42:11.490] Failed to load assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\libglog.dll:
System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.

[LOG 21:42:11.496] Load(Assembly): Principia/x64/libprotobuf
[LOG 21:42:11.497] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\libprotobuf.dll
[ERR 21:42:11.525] Failed to load assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\libprotobuf.dll:
System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.

[LOG 21:42:11.531] Load(Assembly): Principia/x64/physics
[LOG 21:42:11.532] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\physics.dll
[ERR 21:42:11.550] Failed to load assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\physics.dll:

[LOG 21:42:11.557] Load(Assembly): Principia/x64/principia
[LOG 21:42:11.557] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\principia.dll
[ERR 21:42:11.578] Failed to load assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\principia.dll:

[LOG 21:42:11.584] Load(Assembly): Principia/x64/serialization
[LOG 21:42:11.585] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\serialization.dll
[ERR 21:42:11.634] Failed to load assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realistic Progresion Zero\GameData\Principia\x64\serialization.dll:

This may be an issue, but it may just not load them.

[WRN 21:42:13.307] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' has not met dependency 'KerbalKonstructs' V0.9
[WRN 21:42:13.308] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 21:42:13.309] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TestFlightRF' has not met dependency 'TestFlightAPI' V1.5
[WRN 21:42:13.310] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TestFlightRF' has not met dependency 'TestFlight' V1.5
[WRN 21:42:13.311] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'TestFlightRF' is missing 2 dependencies

There are NullReferenceExceptions for Scatterer just before log ends, but as I mentioned. Your mod installation is so different from mine its hard to know of any conflicts you may have. I can only suggest making sure they are all the latest 1.2.2 version and correct dependencies. Then start removing mods to see if you can find the crash. Or a new install building it up a few mods at a time if you cant find the problems with this install.

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.