Have to restart after each flight

So I'm returning to the game since last playing in 1.2, and I'm encountering an odd issue. After each flight, regardless of craft or flight time, when I return to KSC or recover my craft the game no longer allows me to do anything. I'm just stuck in the space centre and can't exit the game unless I force close via task manager (Exit to main menu does nothing). If I came back to the KSC via the recover button the craft does not actually get recovered.

Clicking on the tracking station does nothing, the R&D building says it's closed, and if I go to the astronaut complex it won't let me leave. I can see my spashed down/landed craft if it's near KSC, but I can't fly or recover it. If I force cloase the game and load back up I can recover my craft and launch another flight, but the whole thing repeats itself each time I return to KSC.

I've already resolved a few mod conflicts/issues with this install, but this issue has me stumped. I've had a look at the ksp.log and ouput_log files, but I honestly don't know what I should be looking for. The install is heavily modded, so I'm not really sure where to start (Short of doing some kind of binary search through my mod list).

I've uploaded my ksp.log , output_log , and ckan list to Dropbox. Thanks in advance!

That is WAY too many mods, you will have to bisect your way through them: remove half of them, test if problem persists, split offending part again, test,… repeat until you get the troublesome mod or mods.  And backup your KSP install first, juggling with files like this is prone to mistakes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.