kerbal all stock saturn V like rocket?

61D64D1BE1CF37EF281C74FB3BFCD3C309457194

What i need to unlock all parts for Lunar (Munar in this case ːsteammockingː) orbit rendezvous?

I loaded my old save i not played it for a while i felt a bit like chaeter but it's my save afterall i not want start game all over again ːsteamhappyː

So what i need to unlock all this Saturn V like stock parts?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/220200/discussions/0/2860219962092212151/

Edited by Pawelk198604

You have all that is necessary for an Apollo style Mun landing.

For more specific help, more specific info is required. Try to elaborate more on your idea, tell us what details are important to be Apollo alike and what can be kerbalized.

3 hours ago, Spricigo said:

You have all that is necessary for an Apollo style Mun landing.

For more specific help, more specific info is required. Try to elaborate more on your idea, tell us what details are important to be Apollo alike and what can be kerbalized.

I would like a lander for two Kerbals, a good first first stage, and 2 nd stage and how built good interstate that i can enclose lander like it was on real Apollo mission, i remember that i once did working rocket like that made to the Mun and back, but had problem with stability off lander within 2 nd stage? does i need struts?      

I wonder maybe i should unlock this scanning tech, maybe i could milk some money & science :D  

If you want one that looks like the one you posted, you need the entire rocketry branch apart from nukes. And it will take you to Jool and back. I do a lot of separate lander missions on the Mun in early game due to mods. The booster I use is based on either a Mainsail + Jumbo or Twin Boar, supplemented with Kickbacks.

2 hours ago, Freshmeat said:

If you want one that looks like the one you posted, you need the entire rocketry branch apart from nukes. And it will take you to Jool and back. I do a lot of separate lander missions on the Mun in early game due to mods. The booster I use is based on either a Mainsail + Jumbo or Twin Boar, supplemented with Kickbacks.

But how make Mainsail in Saturn V - 5 engine cluster? it's huge it's not fit :(

Edited by Pawelk198604

If you want an all stock Saturn V replica, wait a month.  All of the new Saturn V parts are in the Making History Pack, which isn't out yet.  It will even include those pesky multi-engine cluster mounts.  If you don't have your heart set on an exact Saturn V replica, you can still make it to the Mun in a fair approximation of an Apollo style mission with stock parts, but you will at least need to unlock the 3.75 meter rocket parts to get it all up in one stack.

2 hours ago, qzgy said:

Like So.

6UVM2q4.png

How that part is called i know bi and tri coupler sometime i combined rocket the way it's looked Like Elon Musk Falcon Heavy or that Titan rocket with this funny SRBs on both sides :wink:  but not know how to combine Mainsals with that huge Saturn V like thank, how that part is called?

Edited by Pawelk198604

28 minutes ago, Spricigo said:

Mind you, using a cluster of five mainsails to launch a 3 crew mission to the Mun is like using a sledgehammer to smash a fly. Only go that way if looks is more important than performance. 

But big overpowered rocket looks so commending so cool, like Conan the librarian :wink:

1 hour ago, selfish_meme said:

:D 

how you make lander does you used basic MK1 capsule for it in real LM was place two astronaut, i like you craft i think i download it 

I looking for craft from early Apollo not J missions :D  but i think you craft is really nice :) 

On 2/18/2018 at 11:42 AM, Pawelk198604 said:

a good first first stage

It depens on what you are looking for in that first stage most heavy lifter designs I use have about 9 KS-25 "Vector" rocket engines which allows for a better and smoother launch which are also smaller. But I have one design (My Lybria V) which uses 5 Mainsail rocket engines and is basically a Saturn V replica. For help with this you can message me and I can elaborate further.

20 hours ago, qzgy said:

Like So

I usually shrink mine in...

6 minutes ago, eagle92lightning said:

offset I don't use tweakscale

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I could offset it in more, but that might lead to clipping issues on the engine bell.

3 hours ago, qzgy said:

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I could offset it in more, but that might lead to clipping issues on the engine bell.

I usually get it to the point where you could put your finger in between each bell and they look pretty good I wish I was on my computer cause I could throw one together and shot you

11 hours ago, Pawelk198604 said:

:D 

how you make lander does you used basic MK1 capsule for it in real LM was place two astronaut, i like you craft i think i download it 

I looking for craft from early Apollo not J missions :D  but i think you craft is really nice :) 

There are two Mk1 Capsules, one on each side of the lander, they only offset slightly

Thank You, I spent a bit of time getting it as authentic as I could, while still being low part count enough to actually use

Edited by selfish_meme

Just now, Pawelk198604 said:

Offset how to do this and how to tweak?

Offset is tool 2 in the editor Then drag the arrows. Tweakscale is from a mod. Its in the right click menu if you have it.

1 minute ago, qzgy said:

Offset is tool 2 in the editor Then drag the arrows. Tweakscale is from a mod. Its in the right click menu if you have it.

I wonder does is any good site where i can download stock Saturn V with LM, i know it's lame :D 

Fortunately son we get official DLC with all parts we need, and even with soviet style :wink: And i get it for free because i bought game in 2012 :D  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.