Pacific Rim...?

Piatzin

45 minutes ago, DAL59 said:

- snip -

Was looking forward to this. Didn't even meet half the expectations. And apparently it was also all scripted.

Could have been better....

9 hours ago, qzgy said:

And apparently it was also all scripted.

It wasn't scripted, but there was no chance of the japenese bot winning due to weight.  They should remove the pilots, switch to remote control, and then fight.

This thread reminded me of this movie, so I'm watching it now. I don't care how good the story is, the spectacle is pretty good so far...

Edit: Yeah, pretty good spectacle, and decent acting. Interesting theory how by polluting the planet we "terraformed" it for them. And yeah, It would have been easier to take the monsters out with tactical nukes.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

• 1 month later...

Just watched Uprising

Better than I expected, and its existence was actually justified and made sense, so it didn't really feel like a cheap cash-grab. The visuals were mostly amazing, though I must say the YouTube clips look real bland compared to cinema 3D :P:D

Edited by Earthlinger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.