The Amazing Avro Lancaster

I completely forgot to upload this to the forums, but I have built a Lancaster with functioning propellers and a rotating turret completely in stock! It comes in as a big'un at 666 parts (That wasn't intentional I swear). So far, it's the biggest thing (in terms of part count) I've ever built in KSP.

The propeller technology for this one was a reverse engineered engine I stole downloaded from Squiddy. As for the turret, I used RCS ball based bearings which I got from Azimech.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p1QXCt5.jpg

Xy0u3li.jpg

8KiYvAV.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Top Speed: 70-80m/s (around 50-60m/s with a full bomb load)

Top Speed (in a dive): 120+ m/s

Stall Speed: 35m/s

Takeoff Speed: 36m/s

Climbrate: 7-10m/s (this is actually better than the real lanc)

Download (HERE)

Edited by HolidayTheLeek
forgot the video

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.