Do you recognize this mod?

alphaprior

54 minutes ago, DrLicor said:

Ah, I've that ' bug' sometimes too with a heavily modded install. 
Mostly, wiping the ModuleManager cache in the GameData folder will do the job. 

I heard that re-installing your mods on a full moon also works.

Edited by sarbian

No but seriously, when such buttons start to appear in your main menu screen, you know it's something that slipped into the game. In my case, those buttons have been wandering there in various sizes, numbers and pictures. 
I honestly don' t think it was very disturbing, but when I wanted to get rid of them, I made sure to delete some temporary files from KSP, and they disappeared for a while. 

4 minutes ago, sarbian said:

I was serious. Those button are created by a mod dll. They don't show up randomly. I don't known which mod create the hexagonal button but they don show up by magic.

That's right indeed, the button is coming from some mod, some file, somewhere. But, if I'm right, they aren't supposed to show up in your main menu. How OP discribed the situation, it sounded like a bug that I have sometimes with heavy modded installs. So I was thinking, when deleting some temporary files, you can solve the bug of showing up in the main menu and maybe even ingame itself. It could be that the stock toolbar and blizzy's one have some code messed up after a while in those temporary files. Nevertheless, it' s a mod you've installed as you say, (Or have installed in the past , in a very rare case could be that a deleted mod's thumpnail is still saved after a failed de-install somewhere into the temporary, but still very unlikely)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.