[Suggestion] Add "Quit to Desktop" feature/button

Let me start by saying this, I have been playing KSP for a very long time, since the game was in early Alpha/Beta, before KSP even came to Steam. I actually bought KSP a second time on the same PC so I can have the Steam Version of KSP, I also bought KSP a second time to support the Developers and everyone else involved in the Development of KSP.

But I have a very minor suggestion for KSP. I think it would be nice to have a button in the "Pause Menu" that Quits the game to the desktop. And when you press "Quit to Desktop", it will ask you if you want to save the game before quitting. As of right now, to quit the game you must "Pause" the game, Press "Quit to Main Menu", then press "Back", then press "Quit". It just seems a lot faster to have a button in the pause menu that quits the game to desktop, instead of going through and pressing all of those buttons.

Its just an idea/suggestion. Either way, KSP is and always will be an epic game.

-Thank You,

Gary TheTechGenius

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.