National Cat Day 2018 in Japan

Trann

20 hours ago, Starman4308 said:

Real viruses will not put Nyancats over your KSP loading screen

This is what you claim.  But what many people don't realize is that thousands of people around the world are not only allergic to cats, but just the sight of a cat can cause the throat to tighten and the lungs to fill with mucus.  Breathing becomes difficult and then the medics must be called for an expensive ambulance ride (for those uninsured) followed by a long, gasping, agonizing wait in a hospital emergency room.  This is no laughing matter and I think that people should better educate themselves about the plight of feline-allergic sufferers.  Personally, I wish people wouldn't joke about this serious affliction...  it's not funny.  being allergic to cats...  the skin crawls.  then the fur on the back of the neck stands up.  Then the involuntary hissing...

Edited by Hotel26

51 minutes ago, Hotel26 said:

This is what you claim.  But what many people don't realize is that thousands of people around the world are not only allergic to cats, but just the sight of a cat can cause the throat to tighten and the lungs to fill with mucus.  Breathing becomes difficult and then the medics must be called for an expensive ambulance ride (for those uninsured) followed by a long, gasping, agonizing wait in a hospital emergency room.  This is no laughing matter and I think that people should better educate themselves about the plight of feline-allergic sufferers.  Personally, I wish people wouldn't joke about this serious affliction...  it's not funny.  being allergic to cats...  the skin crawls.  then the fur on the back of the neck stands up.  Then the involuntary hissing...

Yeah, cat videos send me into anaphylactic shock every time...can't even go on FB anymore without an Epi-pen nearby.

Curses, it seems I utterly missed this.  What can be done to invoke that delightful effect manually, short of derping my system calendar?

Also, if you think yesterday was bad, I expect Feb 22 2222 to be completely out of hand.  Cats everywhere, or possibly ninjas (nin ninnin, ninninninnin), or likely both.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.