[1.12.x] CSA Contares 'CORE' 2.0.16

hraban

19 hours ago, hraban said:

Download the mod from SpaceDock or GitHub. Unzip the file. Copy everything below GameData into the game directory of Kerbal Space Program GameData.

Ta Daahhhhh (it's not rocket science) :lol:

who needs ckan? muhahahahahaha

yes alright but is all the mods under "required mods" necessary for the core pack to work? I installed it without those mods and it added a few parts but not sure if I'm missing something (don't see probe parts, new adapters, ESA/RUS specific parts)

30 minutes ago, Kovac said:

yes alright but is all the mods under "required mods" necessary for the core pack to work? I installed it without those mods and it added a few parts but not sure if I'm missing something (don't see probe parts, new adapters, ESA/RUS specific parts)

Yes, the "required mods" are necessary for all parts to work correctly otherwise these mods would not be required.
The Core Pack includes docking adapters, antennas, scan-sat components, inflatable floats, RCS, some small rocket engines and many more things.

Theme or country specific parts are in the corresponding SUB mods which have to be installed as already described.

• 6 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 8:37 PM, Brainpop14 said:

Any word on these mods for 1.12?

Theoretically, there is nothing against using it with 1.12.1. However, some mods like Firespitter, RetractableLiftingSurface, MechJeb, KIS and ScanSat are not ready yet.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Pointblank66 said:

are there plans to replace realplume for waterfall? 

Yes, there is the intention to replace RealPlume completely with Waterfall effects, but I don't have time to do that intensively for at least 3 months. I hope to deliver at least a minimal update for version 1.12.2 in the next 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, hraban said:

Yes, there is the intention to replace RealPlume completely with Waterfall effects, but I don't have time to do that intensively for at least 3 months. I hope to deliver at least a minimal update for version 1.12.2 in the next 2 weeks.

I see, no worries! better to take your time than to rush it

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Pointblank66 said:

I'm looking for a certain part, idk if I'm overlooking it but I kinda need it for a build. It's circled in red, and it is not the gold adapter on it. It's the gray octagonal part. iirc it should have been part of CSA ContaresInked20181210232835_1_LI.jpg?width=1251&

The part you are looking for has been retired for years and can, with luck, still be found in version "1.8.9 last big chunk", before the fragmentation of the mod.

https://spacedock.info/mod/180/CONTARES

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 5:02 PM, hraban said:

Theoretically, there is nothing against using it with 1.12.1. However, some mods like Firespitter, RetractableLiftingSurface, MechJeb, KIS and ScanSat are not ready yet.

What about 1.12.3?

On 5/24/2022 at 3:37 AM, Brainpop14 said:

What about 1.12.3?

Basically, all other mods with which there are dependencies are up and running. A few small adjustments regarding 1.12.3 have already been released on GitHub. More will follow in the course of the next few days.
Larger adjustments regarding Waterfall are on hold due to lack of time.

On 5/25/2022 at 9:27 AM, hraban said:

Basically, all other mods with which there are dependencies are up and running. A few small adjustments regarding 1.12.3 have already been released on GitHub. More will follow in the course of the next few days.
Larger adjustments regarding Waterfall are on hold due to lack of time.

Thanks

• 6 months later...
31 minutes ago, Adrianstu98 said:

Hi all! My oriel capsule turns and fly uncontrolable while in orbit. Is tehre any way to solve it? thanks!!

Which of the 6 variants of PPTS capsules and orbital modules do you use?

Federation-3
Federation-4
Federation-6
Federation-C
PTK-NP K4
PTKL K 4

How did you build the overall spacecraft? A screenshot with KVV would be helpful.

Furthermore, the question arises which mods you use. For example, mods like FAR can have a negative influence on the behaviour.

Btw. If you use the Contares Parts, the question is better placed in CSA Contares RUS :D

Edited by hraban

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.