- Blaster turret (red)

- Phaser turret (green)

- Vulcan laser turret (yellow)

- Heavy laser cannon (green)

- Ion cannon (blue)

- Phaser Cannon (red)

- Blaster Cannon (green)

- plus more experimental lasers

This parts add-on requires the BD Armory mod to function.  

Download the BD Armory mod here:
https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases
Download the Star Wars Laser Add-on here:
https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/star-wars-laser-add-on-to-bd-armory?gameCategorySlug=ksp-mods&projectID=288916

This mod add-on has now been tested in V1.3.1 

- Jett

Edited by Jett_Quasar

4 minutes ago, Hallahan said:

Will you be adding proton torpedoes to this mod? Or turrents like the y wing had

I don't see torpedoes being any different in the Star Wars universe - maybe a re-skinning and beefing up the exhaust plume.  I haven't looked at it yet but anything is possible. 

I already have 4 different laser turrets in the mod including one that I designed specifically to be mounted on the Falcon and it worked great in testing!  I'm also working on some more videos that will showcase all of the different lasers currently included in the mod.

I've just updated the file version to V1.1 with some minor changes and bug fixes which have been tested in V1.3.1

- Jett

here are the missiles used from the vulture droids http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Discord_missile

here Proton Torpedoes that the a wing to x wing used http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Proton_torpedo

here star wars guided missiles that were used on the  IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tank http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guided_missile

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Eli the Space Nerd Sorry, I'm not a BDA user, myself...
All I can suggest is going to the actual BDA thread, and go thru the installation instructions... Also, make sure you install Physics Range Extender, as it seems to be a BDA dependency now, mentioned in the actual BDA OP, but *not* here in *this* thread's OP... @Jett_Quasar
Once those are installed, i assume you just have to unzip *this* mod and install it to your GameData folder...

8 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@Eli the Space Nerd Sorry, I'm not a BDA user, myself...
All I can suggest is going to the actual BDA thread, and go thru the installation instructions... Also, make sure you install Physics Range Extender, as it seems to be a BDA dependency now, mentioned in the actual BDA OP, but *not* here in *this* thread's OP... @Jett_Quasar
Once those are installed, i assume you just have to unzip *this* mod and install it to your GameData folder...

The problem is that the parts didn't appear the last time I installed the Star Wars Mod.

4 hours ago, Eli the Space Nerd said:

The problem is that the parts didn't appear the last time I installed the Star Wars Mod.

The issue with that is the BDA category was changed to only have BDA parts show up in it ... I did this over a year ago before myself (and others) left the BDAc team

I do believe one of the remaining members ended up setting up sub categories for parts in BDAc but I am unsure of this as I haven't looked at BDAc code for over a year

As @Stone Bluementioned above, your best bet to get this mod up and running would be to visit the BDAc thread that is now being maintained by @jrodriguez

EDIT: to set aside any questions as to why the BDA category was changed I should let all those reading this know that it was a BDAc team decision to make the change

The reason for the change was to get other modders to stop hijacking the BDAc editor category and filling it with their parts since when you have umpteen million parts in one category the category becomes moot

I even provided code and offers of assistance for other modders to have their own custom category, however, as you may notice, few took me up on my offer

Edited by DoctorDavinci

22 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

The reason for the change was to get other modders to stop hijacking the BDAc editor category and filling it with their parts since when you have umpteen million parts in one category the category becomes moot

I even provided code and offers of assistance for other modders to have their own custom category, however, as you may notice, few took me up on my offer

Hmmm.. i dont use BDA, but I hoard collect and archive *every* KSP mod I can get my hands on...
anyway, yeah, I know there are *LOTS* of BDA add-ons, with *LOTS* of parts... so I can totally see why that was necessary...

So @Eli the Space Nerd , that means this mod wont be useable, till the owner of this mod, or someone, addresses the catagory issue in all the part config files. Or it might take someone taking DoctorDavinci up on his offer, if the issue is moar involved and interwoven with the BDA plugin itself, which sounds moar likely the case. vOv

Edited by Stone Blue

• 6 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 11:28 PM, Jett_Quasar said:

Laser Mod OVERVIEW

This add-on includes the following additional laser guns:

- X-wing laser cannon

- Tie fighter laser cannon

- Orange laser cannon

- White laser cannon

- Blaster turret (red)

- Phaser turret (green)

- Vulcan laser turret (yellow)

- Heavy laser cannon (green)

- Ion cannon (blue)

- Phaser Cannon (red)

- Blaster Cannon (green)

- plus more experimental lasers

This parts add-on requires the BD Armory mod to function.  

Download the BD Armory mod here:
https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases
Download the Star Wars Laser Add-on here:
https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/star-wars-laser-add-on-to-bd-armory?gameCategorySlug=ksp-mods&projectID=288916

This mod add-on has now been tested in V1.3.1 

- Jett

How do i install it? Im to stupid for it lol

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.