[Stock Craft] Eurofighter Typhoon

ZLM-Master

Hi everyone , today i'm here for all the Stock Lovers ! So here's the Stock version of my Typhoon , sightly different shape from the Mod one ( some mod parts replaced )

Global looking is similar , Perfs is similar too . 

Some pics ^^

BGmX7bc.jpgWR55oAG.jpgbTnsBiv.jpg

Eurofighter Typhoon on KerbalX

Nice Day on Kerbin :wink:

Spoiler

arxVMmk.jpg

Edited by ZLM-Master
Add Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice model - you did a great job on the fuselage - 1:1 isn't always easy, and you did a great job! 

A couple ideas for improvements:

- if you want a part that has the profile and texture of a 1.25m tank at half length, use an online docking adapter, and rotate it so that the doors are hidden. It looks much better than the awkward texture switch that LFO tanks have.

- for the wings, clean lines are difficult to achieve. Don't be afraid to clip swept wing segments and the like together. The wing as you have it doesn't have a smooth profile (some sections are thicker than others). In general, avoid using elevons as static wing parts, and ditto on the thicker wings. Offset and rotate, in addition to the small triangular wings will get you a long way.

Those are my only suggestions on an overall very good craft - keep working on 1:1 craft, you have a knack for it.

@Servo Yep Yep , you are right , when i put the LFO , i was thinking in term of length & mass & absolutly not in term of texture . But you right , that's bad looking .

same thing for the swep wing , bad looking . I'll try to correct that when i got some time :)

My 1st version was build with DCK color tune , & i didn't notice that when i re-build it in Stock ^^

I generaly start with long cross beam section with the exact length , but it's not easy to have all good . Close but not exact , arf !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.