RealEnginesPack 2.01 CLOSE 01.04.18

Alcentar

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I installed your real engines pack  (V.2.0.1) into my KSP 1.3.1 (RP1/ RO).

I can see a lot of your remade engines plus some new ones, like the Super Dracos.

But I cannot see others, like the Raptors or the LMDE (at least not in the alphabetical order they should, but I searched thoroughly anyway)

They are in the GameData\RealEnginesPak\USPack but do not show in the engines tab.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Solved> My mistake. Raptors aren't listed in "R" but in "W" (WIP RO Raptor). Took a while to browse the entire (quite big) list of engines to find them 

Edited by Jaeleth

• 4 weeks later...

So i might be missing something simple, but after I put the RO_Engines files into my GameData folder for KSP1.7.2 I can see the engines, but none of them work. Like I can add them as parts but they have no module to accept fuel it seems. I got it from here on the Git release. I've also got some unsupported mods running that I suppose could be interfering? I know that RSS and Kopernicus aren't working right now with 1.7.2 (and Hangar also isn't despite a recent update?). Am I missing something? I come from 1.2.2 and just recently decided to update to the new version on steam and get the DLCs and implement all the mods. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 4:07 PM, WulfyKerman said:

is this still updating? because theres raptor engine in sandbox mode and theres no in career mode

RealEnginesPack 2.01 CLOSE 01.04.18

This thread is closed since 2018. So there would be no more updates.

The Raptors have no TechRequired in the config. You can easily add this. Look at .cfg of other engines. You will find a line like this: TechRequired = basicRocketry.

Edited by Cheesecake

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.