[1.10.x] Grounded - Modular Vehicles R5.0 (Mining Modules, Rotor Emergency Light) (Jun 5 2019)

blackheart612

On 5/4/2022 at 8:29 PM, Ruedii said:

OK, checking out the config on the wheels.  I'm comparing them to the "Rugged" TR2-L and standard rover "M1" wheel

Missing all friction bias behavior values.

Suspension range is WAY too low
Suspension target is WAY too low,
Spring ratio is WAY too low

Steering curve is not using separate "steeringMaxAngleCurve" function

Low End Torque is WAY to high.
Max Brake torque is INSANELY too high.

If you Blackheart wants I can go ahead and rewrite these entirely to start, then get on more sane weights for everything else.
If they have a github page I can just upload the files once I get a working pattern.

If you're still up for doing this, it could be a good place to gather other tweaks. The Grounded pack is also supported by Rocket Sound Enhancement, so I love using them if I can! :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 3:24 PM, Beetlecat said:

If you're still up for doing this, it could be a good place to gather other tweaks. The Grounded pack is also supported by Rocket Sound Enhancement, so I love using them if I can! :D

I've been a little busy, been testing two new Indie games for fun and personal experience, plus the new experimental on Satisfactory.  I hope I can get back to it soon. 

I probably should find some time to get up the Github repo to index what needs to be done slowly.

• 5 months later...

For anyone who wants to a work-around for using this mod: There are wheels from the Kerbal Foundries Mod that fit well with the rest of the vehicle parts. I've built 2 vehicles that work great using these mods combined. (and both mods work in 1.12 for me)

Edited by nascarlaser1
version info

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 1:29 PM, Ruedii said:

OK, checking out the config on the wheels.  I'm comparing them to the "Rugged" TR2-L and standard rover "M1" wheel

Missing all friction bias behavior values.

Suspension range is WAY too low
Suspension target is WAY too low,
Spring ratio is WAY too low

Steering curve is not using separate "steeringMaxAngleCurve" function

Low End Torque is WAY to high.
Max Brake torque is INSANELY too high.

If you Blackheart wants I can go ahead and rewrite these entirely to start, then get on more sane weights for everything else.
If they have a github page I can just upload the files once I get a working pattern.

You could make it a MM Patch 

• 1 year later...
On 2018/2/25 at PM10点22分, blackheart612 said:

基础的  模块车辆

Mj7Yswn

使汽车,卡车,面包车成为你想要的模块化零件。

现在有了库存零件变型开关!

反馈会有帮助。

下载:

空间码头 · 行屈膝术 

有兴趣支持发展?如果你想的话,只要点击其中任何一个!

保护者

英国电视台

工艺档案

QzvotznJcwqnazg。塞博西。9分钟后EK8福亚。L3Lpnfe.Pg

塔6苏克OlF3Z6z.pngK7DAP6。
BA5G2g5.pngDHjrdxv.pnsPfo4xzx.P纳克El1blhv.pgKdxswlmp.PgnSinghqsk9.p纳克

特点:

与事业相结合,汽车在树的开始

没有插件依赖项(将永远是最新的!)

拖架的吊钩

科学!

以KSP的车辆为基础。

变更记录:

揭示隐藏物

Added Place-Anywhere Rotating Illuminator (uses a rotor function, speed of rotation can be set through the rotor RPM)

Added G1 Convert-O-Tron 65 System Module (Convert-O-Tron, Radiator, Battery, based on a car's engine setup)

Added G1 Drill O'Matic Junior Mining Excavator Kit (Drill-O'Matic, Ore Storage, Radiator)

-

Fixed issue where Modular Platform Cap, Modular Platform Cap Half is not switching textures

Fixed issue where G1 Service Command has wrong normals on Black version

Fixed all wheel suspension to now show visually in action, and better spring adjustments

Fixed Chassis Hybrid Cell having animation modules when there are no animations

-

Lowered Center of Mass for all parts that can be put above platforms to help lower vehicle Center of Mass

Widened the placement of wheel colliders to help avoid roll overs

Reduced TR-1L 22.5" Ruggedized Vehicular Wheel suspension travel distance to help avoid roll overs

Updated for 1.7.x Breaking Ground

安装:

如果有旧安装,请删除旧文件夹。
将游戏数据文件夹复制到根文件夹中。

许可证:

非正式声明。

I really hope to play this excellent MOD on 1.12