[1.10.x] Grounded - Modular Vehicles R5.0 (Mining Modules, Rotor Emergency Light) (Jun 5 2019)

blackheart612

6 minutes ago, rukhafi said:

hello, my vessel glides over the surface like a skater. Version of KSP 1.12.2. Maybe I did something wrong?

Is this with the original wheel set up from Grounded or after implementing the changes in the config that Angel-125 put up above your post? Squad changed the wheel set up in the 1.12.1 iteration and it buggered a lot of mod wheels but the MM patch he put up above you should correct the problems.

1 hour ago, ColdJ said:

Is this with the original wheel set up from Grounded or after implementing the changes in the config that Angel-125 put up above your post? Squad changed the wheel set up in the 1.12.1 iteration and it buggered a lot of mod wheels but the MM patch he put up above you should correct the problems.

This happens in both cases.  I was hoping for this patch, but unfortunately there was no improvement. For me at least

On 8/17/2021 at 10:21 PM, rukhafi said:

This happens in both cases.  I was hoping for this patch, but unfortunately there was no improvement. For me at least

It's definitely a problem, I had the time to check. The new update broke the already semi-broken undocumented awesome wheel modules of ksp. Most of my updates on what I'm up to recently have been on APP but I will include this when I get the time.

21 hours ago, rukhafi said:

Thank you, that will be great. Maybe it makes sense to use a plugin KSP Wheel (it's updated to the latest version)? Or is this a problem?

Back then, it would be because of the changing versions. Nowadays it wouldn't be, but I'll try to use the KSP standard modules for tradition's sake if I can

2 hours ago, blackheart612 said:

Back then, it would be because of the changing versions. Nowadays it wouldn't be, but I'll try to use the KSP standard modules for tradition's sake if I can

Thank you, I'll be waiting. And I'm not alone, I think. Your mod is very useful. :)