Newbie Question - Inverse Heat behaviour, LV-N

Ok, this is likely one of those questions that is either really easy to answer or virtually impossible, and given I haven't (yet) got a clue what I'm doing could be a waste of time.  But here goes:

How might I, through MM or otherwise, make a copy of the LV-N that produces maximum heat at 0% throttle, minimum heat at 100% throttle when active and remain cold when shutdown?  Equally I'd like it to generate some EC at 0% throttle and none at 100%.  In all other ways I'd like it to behave normally (glow when hot, produce exhaust scaled correctly to throttle etc, conduct/radiate heat as normal).  Initially this seemed reasonable, but the more I read, the less I can see regarding heat and energy transfer and we are getting waaay past my ability range.

Thoughts?

I do not think you can do it with a simple MM patch. As far as I know the engine heat gen is hard coded to be proportional to the throttle so if you want the opposite then you will need to set the engine heatProduction to 0 and have an other module generate the heat related to the throttle.  I can't think of a module that already does that, but someone else may have an idea

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.