Time warp bug possibly fixed?

I know a lot of people have been negative to squad but I really question if they are really justified. I know, Me and Jossep Kerman both seem to not experience the time warp bug that Space Station 4 Crash appears to be paranoid about. (It's fixed at least for me). I'm really disappointed in those of you who think that this game is crap and that squad is a bad company.:confused: I don't understand why you are so negative about it.

Eggbox here, so far not been left locked in a craft unable to exit after using warp - though still within the Kerbin system, so using warp but not for long.

However pre-patch that was the kiss of death, its nice flying a mission without having to save after each and every burn

Yeah totally fixed for me. Not had one crash and I was plagued with this bug.

The one good thing to come of it is that I'm now more regimented when it comes to saving. I used to just quicksave at random or before trying something stupid. Now I have a system for saving; I name each savefile accordingly with one letter or number - I use one letter or number because it's really fast to do. So when I'm on a mission, I create these  quicksaves...

s = (start) on the launch pad - handy if a mission is a complete failure, e.g. I forget solar panels or some mission critical thing. I can just reload and recover.

o = (Orbit) self explanitory

a = (aligned) Orbit aligned to target

t = (transfer) After I've completed a transfer burn. Handy if I timewarp and forget to deploy solar or comms.

i =(intercept) When I intercept a planet, moon or target.

d= (docking) When I'm about 100m from docking with a target

l = (landing) When I'm about to do a landing retro burn

t = (touchdown)

1,2,3... = I use numbers when I complete an objective. 1 for the first, 2 for the second etc.

Obviously I don't use all for every mission. But I found it really handy to get into rhythm of doing this and this god awful bug drilled it into me. 

19 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

I know a lot of people have been negative to squad but I really question if they are really justified. I know, Me and Jossep Kerman both seem to not experience the time warp bug that Space Station 4 Crash appears to be paranoid about. (It's fixed at least for me). I'm really disappointed in those of you who think that this game is crap and that squad is a bad company.:confused: I don't understand why you are so negative about it.

You are entirely unhelpful. You proclaim in your post that the time warp bug is fixed and yet your title says fixed'?'. You all play on the same exact hardware if one has a bug ALL have that bug.

Edited by Majorjim!

Okay, at the time I wrote this I didn't know if anybody else did not experience this bug. Do you experience this bug? Besides in the post I did not declare it was fixed, I just said it may be fixed for a few people. Sorry if I confused you.

1 hour ago, Majorjim! said:

You are entirely unhelpful. You proclaim in your post that the time warp bug is fixed and yet your title says fixed'?'. You all play on the same exact hardware if one has a bug ALL have that bug.

Edited by DunaManiac

12 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

You all play on the same exact hardware if one has a bug ALL have that bug.

This isn't quite as true as one would think. I have a PS4 and an older Xbox 360, and generally play games with the same small group of people. We've seen occasional instances where one person would be hounded by a bug and the rest of us would be fine. It didn't happen very often, but considering there are different versions of both the PS4 and Xbox One now, and given how complex KSP is, it doesn't surprise me that there are some edge cases that may be affecting some people and not others.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.