Hi guys. This is my first post, as I made my account specifically to ask about a big issue I'm having with this mod. (Note that this is technically my 2nd post, since I already posted this without the Log on this page)

First of all, I'm playing KSP 64bit on OSX and recently managed to install CKAN using Mono. Procedural Parts is really what got me hyped up for KSP again. Its my dream mod. I've successfully installed many mods using CKAN and also tried to install this mod on KSP Version 1.3. However, my game freezes in the loading screen every time I try to use procedural parts (It happens when I want to launch a rocket after assembling it using procedural parts). The game doesn't crash, it freezes and becomes unresponsive, which forces me to force quit the app. I've tried to find people having the same issue online, but can't seem to find anything. I've tried to launch the game with only this mod installed and it STILL happens.. on version 1.3, as well as 1.3.1 (I used this version of the mod for 1.3.1). All tries were done with a clean install of the game. I just don't know what the issue could be. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out here!! You would really make my week

Thanks in advance!

Unity Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe2l5fkdp3i7oeb/Player.log?dl=0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.