Sign in to follow this  
Cadet_BNSF

Weirdest places in recently used devices

I think the title says it all. Where is the weirdest place the recently used devices tab in account settings says you have been? 

Beyond the 47,8, I know I haven't been to The Netherlands, or Germany, or Englewood, Colorado lately.:sticktongue:

Apparently, I went to Cambridge Massachusetts without telling me.

• Like 1

McLean, Virginia, 22102, September 22nd of 2017. I’d believe McLean (or certain other nearby small towns) on many other dates, but I was definitely in Houston in that timeframe and still cleaning up from Harvey. 

It’s accurate back to 2017-09-25, at which point it lists many bad records (I’m guessing the same you two have mentioned) until 2017-09-20. From the 20th it’s once again accurate back to 2017-08-31, where the records end. 

Curiously it also shows a tablet of mine as having been active yesterday, yet the web browser on that tablet isn’t signed in to the forum. Strange. 

iowa, at first i thought it was when i was rebuilding this computer and it was just giving weird locations whenever i rebooted and tinkered things.....but it was my phone reporting those.

Amsterdam, North Holland, 1091, Netherlands.

Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02142, United States.

Germany.

Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, 15001, United States.

Guys help me. Someone is drugging me and taking me around the country, making me post stuff on the forum, and wiping my memory.

I've always wanted to visit the amazing country of 47,8, though.

• Like 1