Glue kraken returned?

I decided to launch a craft I already made a few days ago and didn't remember any problems with it. This time, when i get to the last stage, its orbit fixes in position and thrust does nothing. can still move around, and that seems to change orbit a bit, but thrust does nothing. I have 2 saves of the craft, one that is the entire craft plus launching stages, another is just the final stage/main craft. Upon taking either craft to orbit, either manually or via debug menu, the craft(s) thrust has no impact on orbit. 

I have had this problem years ago, with another craft that is not around anymore, but it got fixed (i believe claw fixed it for me) and everything has been fine up until now. I really just want to know if I can just delete the crafts, rebuild them on my own, and hope the bug wont transfer to other crafts? I remember it being a bug where it can corrupt your whole save and that is not something i want to endure, (I've had this save since post 1.0 but it is 2+ years old)

Output

save file

Entire Craft, Final Stage

Mods list, CKAN installed, everything up to date:

• Distant Object
  • EVE
  • KAS/KIS
  • Kerbal Engineer
  • MJ2
  • Planet shine
  • scatterer
  • SVE
  • Trajectories
  • KAC

win 10 64bit, HD6950's, 8gb RAM, i5-4690k

Any input appreciated, thank you for your time

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.