Eagle-Eye on Doomsday

Hello. I hope that this challenge is up to par, but it will be very difficult. I expect it to be at least as tough as Jool-5. Even I haven't completed it!:

Welcome to Eagle-Eye on Doomsday! Our scientists here at KSC have been observing solar patterns and we have come up with a shocking realization! Kerbol will soon rapidly expand, destroying all life on the solar system as we know it! Our only safe destination is Eeloo, which will become as habitable as Kerbin after Doomsday. You have to create a ship that will get out of the system within 100 years of launch (correct me if this is too little or too much). However, Jebediah has been worrying. He won't have anything to do once they are at Eeloo! He will have to wait years before they have the materials to build more ships to pilot, so he has requested that you have satellites video the events on every planet. This can be from either land or in orbit. This way, while he waits, he will be able to rewatch doomsday in glorious HD! Here are the requirements for the mission:

General Requirements:

• Land all Kerbals on Eeloo by the 100-year mark.
  • Have a designated mothership that will meet all of the above requirements.
  • Enter all planet SOIs with the mothership to allow Kerbals one last chance to look at their home solar system.
  • Have a ground station or small orbiter on/around every celestial body, containing a camera (Mystery Goo Container)
  • Establish a base or habitation ship on Eeloo. This can be in the style of an actual base, or just a ship.
  • Have a stable kerbnet connection with all probes from Eeloo.

Mothership Requirements:

• Have Jeb on board.
  • Have space for 32 kerbals.

Camera Probe Requirements:

• Have an antenna on the probe.
  • Have a mystery goo on the probe.
  • Have solar panels and batteries.
  • Have a connection with Eeloo at least 50% of the time.

Here are the levels of completion:

1. Easy Mode:

You successfully landed and have done the time limit. You have completed all requirements, but sadly crashed or failed to get Jeb footage for 1-7 bodies (or just didn't want to). You have passed and you will be recorded below by the number you have missed.

2. Medium Mode:

You successfully got Jeb all the footage and met previous requirements. Congrats!

3. Valentina's Request (Hard mode):

Valentina feels that all that time near a screen isn't good for Jeb. After you have completed Medium, destroy all the satellites. However, these satellites have to have been deorbited before the 100-year mark as well and you cannot begin deorbiting until you have landed your ship. Good luck with Jeb, once he finds out, though.

To be considered for badges and completion, please provide a detailed photo album with screenshots. Every photo but map photos must have your current resources remaining and the current mission elapsed time. Post it below. Also, include a photo of the map that includes your end result. (For hard mode, have one before you deorbit it and include the mission elapsed time. Also, have images of the crash reports for each).

Doomsday Survivors:

Spoiler

Easy Mode:

Spoiler

N/A

Medium Mode:

Spoiler

N/A

Valentina's Request Challenge:

Spoiler

N/A

Badge:

Wk2gcLD.png

We wish you happy flying from here at Heron Rocketry.

Edited by HeronRocketry
Changed title

And, sorry I forgot this:

Modded Rules:

If you are using only mods like Mechjeb, Gravity Turn or Kerbal Joint Reinforcements, you should mention them but you can get any level of completion.

If you have some part packs, you can complete easy, but I will not post your name. If you have part packs, you should be able to to complete at least medium.

Large mods like Interstellar are BANNED.

I have attempted this, but failed it. (It's kinda sad that the creator can't complete it, but I can't even dock :sealed:) I know that it is possible since it is a play on Jool-5 and the Ultimate Challenge, but I would like to have completed my own challenge. Also, I want to create a tutorial! It would be fun to have a full-on tutorial for a tough challenge like this. Any ideas on how to complete this challenge? Also, If you want to create a tutorial, please do so (and message me the link :D)

Edited by HeronRocketry
Removed self advertising since of being moved to the same thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.