Is Making History Coming To Consoles (Enhanced Edition)?

Tetchy Sketchy

Ever since making history's release date was revealed i have been wondering if it is coming to KSP: Enhanced Edition. Is there any one that could answer this? Thanks! :D 

Oh i also heard that you can get a cheat menu In Enhanced Edition, does this exist and if so how do you get it open?

Edited by Tetchy Sketchy

16 hours ago, Tetchy Sketchy said:

Ever since making history's release date was revealed i have been wondering if it is coming to KSP: Enhanced Edition.

There hasn't yet been any official announcements. Enhanced Edition is based on KSP 1.2.2, while Making History will require the KSP 1.4 version that was released for PC today.  If I had to bet on it I'd say, yes, the DLC will be ported to console, but not for a little while - there'll probably be another patch release for the current EE, then work will start updating it for 1.4, and that update plus DLC will appear around the same time. Probably? :)

16 hours ago, Tetchy Sketchy said:

Oh i also heard that you can get a cheat menu In Enhanced Edition, does this exist and if so how do you get it open?

There is one. Apparently you can access it by

Spoiler

entering the Konami Code from the pause menu.

It still seems unacceptable that whomever is managing the social account is unwilling to even provide the basic answers to the question of “is there anything being done at all with console?” The social accounts are filled with people asking about console  

I say that as someone who works for a marketing firm. 

On 07/03/2018 at 12:56 PM, stibbons said:

There hasn't yet been any official announcements. Enhanced Edition is based on KSP 1.2.2, while Making History will require the KSP 1.4 version that was released for PC today.  If I had to bet on it I'd say, yes, the DLC will be ported to console, but not for a little while - there'll probably be another patch release for the current EE, then work will start updating it for 1.4, and that update plus DLC will appear around the same time. Probably? :)

There is one. Apparently you can access it by

Hide contents

entering the Konami Code from the pause menu.

Do you use the sticks or the the up, down, left and right buttons (whatever they're called). Thanks for the reply!

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.