Tetchy Sketchy

Is Making History Coming To Consoles (Enhanced Edition)?

Recommended Posts

Ever since making history's release date was revealed i have been wondering if it is coming to KSP: Enhanced Edition. Is there any one that could answer this? Thanks! :D 

 

Oh i also heard that you can get a cheat menu In Enhanced Edition, does this exist and if so how do you get it open?

Edited by Tetchy Sketchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tetchy Sketchy said:

Ever since making history's release date was revealed i have been wondering if it is coming to KSP: Enhanced Edition.

There hasn't yet been any official announcements. Enhanced Edition is based on KSP 1.2.2, while Making History will require the KSP 1.4 version that was released for PC today.  If I had to bet on it I'd say, yes, the DLC will be ported to console, but not for a little while - there'll probably be another patch release for the current EE, then work will start updating it for 1.4, and that update plus DLC will appear around the same time. Probably? :)

16 hours ago, Tetchy Sketchy said:

Oh i also heard that you can get a cheat menu In Enhanced Edition, does this exist and if so how do you get it open?

There is one. Apparently you can access it by

Spoiler

entering the Konami Code from the pause menu.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It still seems unacceptable that whomever is managing the social account is unwilling to even provide the basic answers to the question of “is there anything being done at all with console?” The social accounts are filled with people asking about console  

I say that as someone who works for a marketing firm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/03/2018 at 12:56 PM, stibbons said:

There hasn't yet been any official announcements. Enhanced Edition is based on KSP 1.2.2, while Making History will require the KSP 1.4 version that was released for PC today.  If I had to bet on it I'd say, yes, the DLC will be ported to console, but not for a little while - there'll probably be another patch release for the current EE, then work will start updating it for 1.4, and that update plus DLC will appear around the same time. Probably? :)

There is one. Apparently you can access it by

  Hide contents

entering the Konami Code from the pause menu.

 

Do you use the sticks or the the up, down, left and right buttons (whatever they're called). Thanks for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tetchy Sketchy said:

Do you use the sticks or the the up, down, left and right buttons (whatever they're called). Thanks for the reply!

The D-Pad (the buttons).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

Probably depends how the sales are on PC.  If they're good, maybe you'll get it in a year or so.

I guess i could wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.