Kerbal Space Program update 1.4 Grand Discussion thread.

UomoCapra

5 hours ago, DES7R0Y3R said:

Apologies, I didn't realise. I can take it down if you'd rather. I'll try and be more observant.

No need to apologize. :D And the "merge" I did means your posts are already part of this thread, but thanks for offering to remove them. 

Ive played alittle bit with the advanced difficult settings,and must say

Plasma blackout,requires signal to control and the g-force limit for kerbals and part are genieous(and the concisness loss insted of dead)also the slider for reentry heat is cool some kind of stock DRE*    YEAH!

,realy well done and THANKS @SQUAD

with this i think u got realy nice IDEAS in your backpockets ,and ive been excited with what u in future  come up with

*https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50296-131-deadly-reentry-v762-nov-16-2017-the-ariel-edition/&

EDIT:@SQUADsome inspiration for future

mZI2NBK.png

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/59724-112-v04-resource-details-in-tracking-center/  

still work in 1.4.2 and its 5,7kb

OR: Electric Lights

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/149686-13-alshains-modlets-electric-lights-localizer-helper-advanced-tweakables-button-bulb/&

OR: no more infinity EVA fuel

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/158156-141-evafuel-continued-no-more-infinite-eva-fuel/

Happy bugfree Release-in

BK

sry m eng

Edited by Burning Kan
inspiration for future

I haven't played 1.4 much, but I loaded it up today and within 20 minutes found a bug with a contract.

All I had to do was haul a Hammer RT-10 SRB up to an altitude of between 38,000 and 43,000 meters, with a speed between 340 and 520 m/s.  I absolutely nailed the conditions required, but the contract would not complete.  I reverted the flight and tried again, but no luck this time either.

So it's back to 1.2 for me and hopefully Squad will be able to sort these bugs out soon.

• 1 month later...

I have a question:

I play on 1.3.0 with many mods inclusive Outer Planets Mod, what do you think about starting second KSP with Version 1.4.x and is the Making Hystory Expansion Pack worth (i need to buy it).

And whats about all these negative comments on Steam that KSP 1.4 is spyware?

23 minutes ago, SwissSpace93 said:

I have a question:

I play on 1.3.0 with many mods inclusive Outer Planets Mod, what do you think about starting second KSP with Version 1.4.x and is the Making Hystory Expansion Pack worth (i need to buy it).

1.4.3 is , IMHO, much more stable than 1.3.0

Regarding the other question,  it's been well proven that it is not spyware.

1 hour ago, SwissSpace93 said:

There is analytics software running in the game, which you are not given the legally mandated (EU) option to opt out from.  People are blowing it a bit out of proportion, but Squad and Take-Two's head-in-the-sand approach of pretending there is no problem seems to be winning them no friends.

15 hours ago, klesh said:

There is analytics software running in the game, which you are not given the legally mandated (EU) option to opt out from.  People are blowing it a bit out of proportion, but Squad and Take-Two's head-in-the-sand approach of pretending there is no problem seems to be winning them no friends.

Ok good to know, i got the 1.4.3 and Mission Builder Expansion Pack. 

It looks nice when i finished my Dres Mission in 1.3.0 i‘m going to do some Missions in 1.4.3

• 3 weeks later...

I landed on the Mun and the landing legs started bouncing the ship up and down.  It hadn't stopped ten minutes later, but I was able to go to the menu at the peak of one of the bounces when the velocity was evening out and GTFO. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...