Anyone here heard of Projectrho?

Mlg Dank Meme lord

Hi everybody, I have recently been browsing and intersting site called projectrho, atomic rockets, It has all kinds of inteeresting information about real life,and sci fi spaceships, among other things, I would really recomend this site to anyone who plays ksp, because it talks alot about spaceship design.

I will post the link here for whoever wants to check it out.

http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/ 

hahahahaha yes, its well known here, but you've shown you have good taste, its an excellent reference :wink:

Here's a "welcome to the forums" gift, another often-referenced text which is a fun read about the history of liquid fueled rocketry research:

https://library.sciencemadness.org/library/books/ignition.pdf

This and project rho are probably the two things I reference the most.

Atomic Rockets is one of my favourite websites. I use it when ever im thinking of a Sci-Fi story and i need some realism. Here are some other recommendations:

Russian Space Web is a wonderfull website about the future and past of Soviet/Russian spaceflight. The creator (Anatoly Zak) also makes beautifull and detailed 3D renderings of Soviet/Russian spacecraft. This is a great way to explore the hidden and lesser known spaceflight tyrant.

Encyclopedia Astronautica is like wikipedia, but is completely focused on spaceflight. There is alot of information about things not even the most hardcore space nerds know about. Ever heard of Soyuz A? Yeah, me neither, untill i found out about this website.

Space Launch Report has great data sheets about all your favourite rockets. So if you want to make a pitch-perfect rocket replica in KSP, or just want to go deep into the rocket info, this is your place.

If you want to follow upcoming spaceflight, check out Spaceflight Now, to follow the latest launches, and don't forget to follow them on twitter to stay updated!

18 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Atomic Rockets is one of my favourite websites. I use it when ever im thinking of a Sci-Fi story and i need some realism. Here are some other recommendations:

Russian Space Web is a wonderfull website about the future and past of Soviet/Russian spaceflight. The creator (Anatoly Zak) also makes beautifull and detailed 3D renderings of Soviet/Russian spacecraft. This is a great way to explore the hidden and lesser known spaceflight tyrant.

Encyclopedia Astronautica is like wikipedia, but is completely focused on spaceflight. There is alot of information about things not even the most hardcore space nerds know about. Ever heard of Soyuz A? Yeah, me neither, untill i found out about this website.

Space Launch Report has great data sheets about all your favourite rockets. So if you want to make a pitch-perfect rocket replica in KSP, or just want to go deep into the rocket info, this is your place.

If you want to follow upcoming spaceflight, check out Spaceflight Now, to follow the latest launches, and don't forget to follow them on twitter to stay updated!

You write stories? That's cool, can you link me one of them?

9 minutes ago, Mlg Dank Meme lord said:

You write stories? That's cool, can you link me one of them?

My stories are just ideas for now. Send me a PM if you want to see some drafts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.