BRING BACK MK1-2 MODULE

21 minutes ago, LoSBoL said:

No, its not true. You can yaw, pitch and roll your kerbal in any direction you want, and use its thrusters without your kerbal resetting its orientation. You indeed have to turn of the 'EVAs Auto-Rotate to Camera' setting in the main settings menu.
After doing so you can roll and pitch your kerbal by selecting the kerbal (clicking and holding the mouse button) and draging the kerbal up/down or left/right. The kerbal wont reset its orientation when using its thrusters, unless you hit the spacebar (which then does reset the kerbals orientation.)

Well this would have made my Minmus mission a great deal easier.

5 hours ago, blspblackdeath said:

I can recommend my mod.

Love the mod. Real nostalgia for a player who remembers those part's. Might want to check out this pod.Don't know if the original author is still kicking about? But I negatived out the bottom node. And re-aligned the IVA. "It was not off by much but my OCD is a Horrible curse"  And I basically  copy pasted all the new COM and DragCube  info over from the 1-2. This is like mostly been my go to pod for the last year or so. Gets moved over with my fix's to each new install.   https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/legacy-parts-pack-v2-1?gameCategorySlug=ksp-mods&projectID=224715

https://imgur.com/a/yIiwZ

5ouabJk.png

Edited by Delbrutis
who is that dude? imigur-screwup -still

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.