Parts Tab Won't Switch in VAB/SPH

When I go to the SPH or VAB to work on spacecraft, something very annoying is happening. Even though I am selecting different parts tabs, e.g. Science, Utilities, Fuel, etc., the window stays stubbornly on the Pods tab, and will not change. This means I can't build anything, unless I wanted to stack Mk1 cockpits for eternity. :rolleyes:

Save File  (To download it just hit "download all" in the top right)

I am running 1.3.1, with B9 Aerospace, KER, MechJeb 2, Hyperedit, Docking Port Alignment, JSI, Kerbaltek, Deployable Engines, Kerbal Reusability Expansion, and Smoke Screen installed. (yeah that's a lot I know). 

Hi a zipped copy of your KSP.log found in the main KSP folder will be of more help diagnosing a problem than a save game, that somebody has to search and install the mods for in order just to see , probably in a clean version of KSP.  Non of which is required if the KSP.log was available  A  little more effort on your part would go a long way in helping those who like to help, help you.

Make sure your mods are up to date, DO NOT rely on any mod manager to get it right, check!

First remove half your mods, start the game, if the problem gone ,  it must be caused by the other group, so install  half the remaining  group , start the game  and rinse and repeat ,  If you find the problem in the first installed group, remove half of them, and retry.  

I would strongly advise you end any flights/ missions before you start the process, as you will for some of the time have missing parts that will prevent a craft from loading, and you will get loads of locked craft  with parts missing, until you complete the process, don't worry about that , as once you've found the problem, as  long as it's not parts, of patch related, all your craft should be fine

Thank you for your suggestion! After looking through my KSP.log, I discovered a few error messages refrencing that Module Manager may have been missing. Presumably when I reinstalled KSP I forgot to transfer it. I will install module manager, as well as trying what you suggested, and will get back to ya!

UPDATE: After installing Module Manager 3.0.5, everything works! Well, now I know to check the .log file at least!

Edited by Sparrowhawk
Update

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.