Alkaline Fuel Cell Mini (SETI Probe Parts)

Hey Guys,

A quick question before I set off to work:

In the SETI Probe Parts mod for 1.2.2, there's a little power device called the "Alkaline Fuel Cell Mini".  Try as I might, I can't figure out how to use it.  I've attached it to the probe core, a fuel tank, you name it, I've tried it.  I'm aware of the tweekables in the drop down menu for turning on the fuel cell, two of them, one for 1Kw, the other for 2Kw.  I've toggled them in every possible combination, but still no joy.  This unit comes with its own hydrogen and oxygen as fuel, so I can't see any additional fuel being necessary, so just how do I use this thing?

Thanks in advance guys.

• 5 months later...

I have found the exact same issues. The SETI Probe Parts mod's "Alkaline Fuel Cell Mini" doesn't actually generate any energy or consume resources no matter how you toggle the fuel cells. As an alternative though if you use the Universal Storage mod's "Alkaline Fuel Cell" it does work correctly and seems to only consume resources for fueling based on load rather than a constant output. They are larger though so for small craft they can feel rather bulky.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.