Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion - Launch Party Streaming Marathon Schedule

UomoCapra

Join us and your favorite streamers for the Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion - Launch Party Streaming Marathon on KSPTV.

Check out the schedule :wink:

ENuULrKJVJHuSHkDGvVuRGOb1173J2kTDYmvsHcT

Don't miss a moment of our Making History Marathon! Sign up to get notified here!

Happy launchings!

Are they running 1.4.1 in this stream?  If so, the bug where the tops of the depictions in the top row of parts (as seen in the side menu in the VAB) are cropped off is still there.

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, it is -- I just saw the introductory splash screen.

Edited by Nikolai

20 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I'm near Tampa, so closer to 3-4 hours for me, but I'm gonna make it back over sometime this year.

Might have to head to Florida and see if we can't make it a KSP "launch event"

5 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Might have to head to Florida and see if we can't make it a KSP "launch event"

I think having a KSP launch party event would be amazing... I just worry because launches can easily be scrubbed, and it would suck if everyone came down for nothing.

Just now, Just Jim said:

I think having a KSP launch party event would be amazing... I just worry because launches can easily be scrubbed, and it would suck if everyone came down for nothing.

Then we simply keep a brown paper bag full of bottle rockets and a piece of PVC pipe handy... we could launch all night long! :cool:

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

Then we simply keep a brown paper bag full of bottle rockets and a piece of PVC pipe handy... we could launch all night long! :cool:

Oh... I forgot... fireworks are legal here!!! We could still have some form of launch... yeah! lmao....

Edited by Just Jim

9 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh... I forgot... fireworks are legal here!!! We could still have some form of launch... yeah! lmao....

If fireworks aren't legal outside most city limits it's a crying shame. I've still got quite a reserve from New Years Day.